Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best givemeanaward Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best givemeanaward Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about give him space to fall in love, give you my heart quotes, let me give you my life, give me your heart quotes, come closer i ll give you,

• 11 Followers
  • 13 Stories

Swapnil Moon

What do you deserve an award for? Sleeping through an earthquake? Eating 24 plates of pani puri in a go? And why do you deserve it? Because you know nobody can beat your record? Use #givemeanaward #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
stretching myself

I put my every effort on stuff I do. What do you deserve an award for? Sleeping through an earthquake? Eating 24 plates of pani puri in a go?
And why do you deserve it?
Because you know nobody can beat your record? 

Use #GiveMeAnAward 

#Collab Challenge   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

Srishti Yadav

What do you deserve an award for? Sleeping through an earthquake? Eating 24 plates of pani puri in a go? And why do you deserve it? Because you know nobody can beat your record? Use #givemeanaward #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

My power to understand everyone's feelings, and the things I do to help

I don't know the reason. But as people say, they share their best & worst things to me without any fear & they feel better after talking.

What do you deserve an award for? Sleeping through an earthquake? Eating 24 plates of pani puri in a go?

Use #GiveMeAnAward 

Priya Thakur

If I ever received an award it would be for my helping nature because I m much confident that I helped the people unconditionally.... #yqbaba #yqquotes #challengeaccepted #challangecompleted #givemeanaward

Priya Thakur

What do you deserve an award for? Sleeping through an earthquake? Eating 24 plates of pani puri in a go? And why do you deserve it? Because you know nobody can beat your record? Use #givemeanaward #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #challengeaccepted #challange_completed

read more
My hard work

I m too confident that I can do the hard work and with full  dedication What do you deserve an award for? Sleeping through an earthquake? Eating 24 plates of pani puri in a go?

Use #GiveMeAnAward 

Mansi Rajput

Favourite past time . . . Turned habit. . . Turned amusement. . . #givemeanaward #CollabChallenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #corner #people #Hopeless #spectator #yqbaba

read more
Umm.. Does sitting in a corner and observing other people silently.. counts..?

Am too good at it.. Favourite past time . . . Turned habit. . . Turned amusement.  . .

#givemeanaward 
#collabchallenge   #yourquoteandmine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba  #corner #people #hopeless #spectator #yqbaba

Anand Nagada

#givemeanaward #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
For the book worm

The way I am crazy of reading books 
and collecting new ones,
I don't think someone may be like...  #GiveMeAnAward 

Anand Nagda

#givemeanaward #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
For the book worm

The way I am crazy of reading books 
and collecting new ones,
I don't think someone may be like...  #GiveMeAnAward 

Akshit Ojha

thoughts #moments #givemeanaward

read more
उनकी कीमत दो कौडी़ की भी नहीं

जो रिश्ते होते हैं  आजमाये हुए #thoughts 
#moments 
#givemeanaward

K Ganesh Reddy

What do you deserve an award for? Sleeping through an earthquake? Eating 24 plates of pani puri in a go? And why do you deserve it? Because you know nobody can beat your record? Use #givemeanaward #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #kganeshreddy #Google #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
                                  Attitude 

No one can possess that much. What do you deserve an award for? Sleeping through an earthquake? Eating 24 plates of pani puri in a go?

Use #GiveMeAnAward 

Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #kganeshreddy #google #yourquoteandmine

Biman Saha

What do you deserve an award for? Sleeping through an earthquake? Eating 24 plates of pani puri in a go? And why do you deserve it? Because you know nobody can beat your record? Use #givemeanaward #yqdada #yqdidi #yqfanclub #Collab #yqtales #YourQuoteAndMine #yqcollab

read more
The same mistakes I do,
Everytime...

I didn't learn from the previous ones... What do you deserve an award for? Sleeping through an earthquake? Eating 24 plates of pani puri in a go?

Use #givemeanaward
#yqdada
#yqdidi
#yqfanclub
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification