Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wordsarerealweapons Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wordsarerealweapons Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about word less than or equal to, words of wisdom love, love shayari hindi girlfriend 140 words, is charming a word, k for words with pictures,

• 4 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Kusum

Sweta

Good Morning writers 🥀 Think a little bit more everyday 🌸 Imagine something on your own. 🌺 Presenting our Third Challenge 🌺FAIRY🌺 Category : ✨Poetry #YourQuoteAndMine #englishchallenges #wordsarerealweapons #swet_a #EW_3 #EC_3

read more
Each time she appears showering happiness in my parched life,
Each time she graces me spelling good charms for my withered day,
Each time she 'mazes me sensing the hidden pain in my eyes,
Yeah, my mom is my fairy who descends pouring miracles in my life. Good Morning writers 🥀
Think a little bit more everyday 🌸

Imagine something on your own. 🌺
Presenting our Third Challenge 
🌺FAIRY🌺
Category :
✨Poetry

Sweta

#englishchallenges #wordsarerealweapons 🌺 #EW_2 #EC_2 #4liners #swet_a #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with English Challenges

read more
For a bud, its development to a pulchritudinous flower,
For a politician, his access to the country's ultimate power,
For a toddler, to step into his era i.e his adolescence,
Success' definition may vary but not the sublime essence.  
#englishchallenges
#wordsarerealweapons 🌺
#EW_2 #EC_2
#4liners 
#swet_a
 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with English Challenges

PRAKASH CHANDRA NAYAK

Good Morning writers 🥀 Think a little bit more everyday 🌸 Presenting our First Challenge 🌺ILLUSION🌺 Category : ✨Poetry ✨Short Story #YourQuoteAndMine #englishchallenges #wordsarerealweapons #EW_1 #EC_1

read more
You're what you see,
You're a mere reflection for other's,
And vice-versa!
You do good, you get good,
You backstab,
be ready to get it back!
Just do not praise
Or blame your heart for all.
Your heart knows
only to pump blood,
It never thinks,
Rather it's all the mind game,
its all the way you perceive,
Don't fall for this illusion.
Train well your mind,
And feed healthy your heart,
And learn good morales,
Who said happy life's a myth?? Good Morning writers 🥀
Think a little bit more everyday 🌸

Presenting our First Challenge 
🌺ILLUSION🌺
Category :
✨Poetry 
✨Short Story

Miss xyz

A successful person is not always happy and a happy person is not always successful . Success is just a part and partial of life and we've to understand that without hardwork there is no success. In the growing world we are coming across many people and before knowing them relevantly, we start commenting on their life, name and might be on the fame gained by them. We may not know how much hardwork they had done to reach at that stage but we tag their life as a successful person. There are many p #YourQuoteAndMine #englishchallenges #wordsarerealweapons #EW_2 #EC_2

read more
Our Success is seen by us or others? 
// Caption // A successful person is not always happy and a happy person is not always successful . Success is just a part and partial of life and we've to understand that without hardwork there is no success. In the growing world we are coming across many people and before knowing them relevantly, we start commenting on their life, name and might be on the fame gained by them. We may not know how much hardwork they had done to reach at that stage but we tag their life as a successful person. There are many p

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification