Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wfdiaryday2 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wfdiaryday2 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about yeb wfd uhg ski, hk iar, hk iar m27,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Sweta

And the playful twelve years of the school has come to an end. It's quirky but true that we were busy arranging a farewell party for ourselves. Party lights, glittering popsicles, candles, votives, balloons were adding to the party's cheers. Zach was out to bring cake for the party. Something on the floor appealed my eyes. It was a diary. The dust jacket was showing a rainbow of seven colours. I flipped it and was taken aback to find Zach's name on it. Oodles of questions revolved around my mind. 'I was his human diary, Wasn't I ? When did he begin to write one ? My happiness was eclipsed. I flipped the pages and was astonished to find love poetries, some unconfessed feelings. But I wasn't able to figure out to whom those were dedicated. Instantaneously, my eyes caught the most shocking view "Loads of love to Josh" . Josh, the topper of our class. I couldn't believe in my eyes. Zach wasn't straight. He was a gay. Why didn't he disclose it even to his best friend? Meanwhile he arrived. I pretended to be fine, faking a familiar smile and waved my hands. But I was much disturbed after the episode not because I got to know the real Zach but because he didn't even tell me about it. ▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎ #writingfingers #yqwf #wfdiarychallenge #wfdiaryday2 #swet_a #swe_n_scars

read more
//He wasn't the Known He//

A thrilling episode of my life.

《Refer to Caption》 And the playful twelve years of the school has come to an end. It's quirky but true that  we were busy arranging a farewell party for ourselves. Party lights, glittering popsicles, candles, votives, balloons were adding to the party's cheers. Zach was out to bring cake for the party. 

Something on the floor appealed my eyes. It was a diary. The dust jacket was showing a rainbow of seven colours. I flipped it and was taken aback to find Zach's name on it. Oodles of questions revolved around my mind. 'I was his human diary, Wasn't I ? When did he begin to write one ?

My happiness was eclipsed. I flipped the pages and was astonished to find love poetries, some unconfessed  feelings. But I wasn't able to figure out to whom those were dedicated. Instantaneously, my eyes caught the most shocking view "Loads of love to Josh" . Josh, the topper of our class. I couldn't believe in my eyes. Zach wasn't straight. He was a gay. Why didn't he disclose it even to his best friend? 

Meanwhile he arrived. I pretended to be fine, faking a familiar smile and waved my hands. But I was much disturbed after the episode not because I got to know the real Zach but because he didn't even tell me about it.
▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Hansika Bansal

It is the story of my high school, when we were on a school tour , one friend of mine has a constant habit of keeping her personal diary in her school bag , whether she is in school or tuition or elsewhere , you can always find the diary with her . Her name was Esha.  Then my girls gang planned to prank her & steal away her diary , our motto was to find out that what secret was hidden in her diary that she keep it with her always. We were in the bus , then one of my friends ; Yami started to a #yqbaba #yqwf #eccedentesiasthb #wfdiarychallenge #wfdiaryday2

read more
The GUTTER GIRL's diary   It is the story of my high school, when we were on a school tour , one friend of mine has a constant habit of keeping her personal diary in her school bag , whether she is in school or tuition or elsewhere , you can always find the diary with her . Her name was Esha.  
Then my girls gang planned to prank her & steal away her diary , our motto was to find out that what secret was hidden in her diary that she keep it with her always. 
We were in the bus , then one of my friends ; Yami started to a

marmalade ツ

°°Who was the Criminal? °° My husband and me have been happily married a year ago and we lived quite a merry and charming life until yesterday's night... We had been at my friend's house for a night out who lived with his wife. I heard some uncomfortable noises from his room and so went to check when I saw nothing else than a diary lying on the bed. ______________________________________________ #yqbaba #restzone #writingfingers #yqwf #wfdiarychallenge #wfdiaryday2

read more
°°Who was the criminal? °°

( A Diary Entry) 

(caption)  °°Who was the Criminal? °°

My husband and me have been happily married a year ago and we lived quite a merry and charming life until yesterday's night...
We had been at my friend's house for a night out who lived with his wife.
I heard some uncomfortable noises from his room and so went to check when I saw nothing else than a diary lying on the bed.

Miss xyz

We all classmates were assembled near the bus to create a memorable picnic, we all drove to our destined place and successfully reached there on time. We all were dancing, enjoying and singing at the spot. With non-stop enjoyment my legs got restless and throat got dry. But I had already finished my water. I asked Sanaya for her water bottle but she said that, she had left her bottle in the bus. I could have asked someone else but all were busy in enjoying and I didn't want to disturb them. And #yqbaba #writingfingers #yqwf #wfdiarychallenge #wfdiaryday2

read more
Secret diary of my friend 
(Read in caption)  We all classmates were assembled near the bus to create a memorable picnic, we all drove to our destined place and successfully reached there on time. We all were dancing, enjoying and singing at the spot. With non-stop enjoyment my legs got restless and throat got dry. But I had already finished my water. I asked Sanaya for her water bottle but she said that, she had left her bottle in the bus. I could have asked someone else but all were busy in enjoying and I didn't want to disturb them. And

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification