Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best rzpl Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best rzpl Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 15 Followers
  • 25 Stories

Ayesha Ansari

It's a great feat for science to walk the stairs of success but everything has its own limit and we should not try to defy the nature's rule. Team: Innovative Inkers Poem: Septolet Genre: Science Fiction #rzpl3 #rzpl3innovativeinkers #rzpl3round2 #ScienceFiction #SciFi #septoletpoem #rzpl #restzone

read more
If impeccable
Human clones
Without distinction

Forsooth nature
Bereavement 
Of it's peculiarity
Besides mortality It's a great feat for science to walk the stairs of success but everything has its own limit and we should not try to defy the nature's rule.
Team: Innovative Inkers
Poem: Septolet
Genre: Science Fiction
#rzpl3 #rzpl3innovativeinkers #rzpl3round2 #sciencefiction #scifi 
#septoletpoem #rzpl #restzone

Ayesha Ansari

TEAM: 𝐈𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐬 THEME: 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬: 𝐌𝐲 𝐓𝐢𝐧𝐲 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 💜 Sliding over the rainbow, sailing on a puffy cloud; And giggling amidst that flowery mellifluous crowd. ~ Adhikari Mann #YourQuoteAndMine #restzone #rzpl3 #rzpl3innovativeinkers

read more
                    TEAM: 𝐈𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐬 
THEME: 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬: 𝐌𝐲 𝐓𝐢𝐧𝐲 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 

💜

Sliding over the rainbow, sailing on a puffy cloud; 
And giggling amidst that  flowery mellifluous crowd.
~ Adhikari Mann

Abid

THEME: STUDENT POWER PC: Article from The Indian Express #yqbaba #restzone #rzletterstrikers #rzpl #restzonepremierleague #Collab Collaborating with Maryam Fathima Collaborating with A NEW DAWN Collaborating with Anu Ranju #sofwrites Collaborating with Dr.Sophia Malik #yqsayyed

read more
Emulating our predecessors in upholding our Constitution THEME: STUDENT POWER
PC: Article from The Indian Express
#yqbaba #restzone #rzletterstrikers #rzpl #restzonepremierleague #collab  
Collaborating with Maryam Fathima 
Collaborating with A NEW DAWN  
Collaborating with Anu Ranju
#sofwrites
Collaborating with Dr.Sophia Malik

Shubhi Mahajan

To overcome our fear, it was important for me to look there. I need to remove all illusions from my mind. :) It is true that we all have fear of something since childhood and due to these fears, our brains cause a lot of illusions. But it's important to dare to take some difficult steps to drive away that fear. •Team Writing Warriors• •Haiku Poem• •Horror genre• #restzone #rzpl3 #rzpl3round2 #rzplwritingwarriors #rzpl3writingwarriors #shubhaiku

read more
"A Horror Illusion"

When I went inside, 
I felt that someone creepy
Is following me. 

I secretly looked,
No one was there in the room.
It was illusion. To overcome our fear, it was important for me to look there. I need to remove all illusions from my mind. :)

It is true that we all have fear of something since childhood and due to these fears, our brains cause a lot of illusions. But it's important to dare to take some difficult steps to drive away that fear.

•Team Writing Warriors• 
•Haiku Poem• 
•Horror genre•

Hansika Bansal

Sandesh Choudhry Rest Zone *FINAL CLICKS* Picture : 4 Team : Quill Quest BG prompt to : Hansika Bansal , Thamarai Yazhini #YourQuoteAndMine #rzpl2 #rzplquillquest #round3

read more
As the stars sparkle at night, 
You sparkle , whether the occasion is joyous or plight! 
Your value is unique , whether you are small or great ,
So in understanding you, why we humans make mistakes?  Sandesh Choudhry
Rest Zone
*FINAL CLICKS*
Picture : 4
Team    : Quill Quest

BG prompt to : Hansika Bansal , Thamarai Yazhini

Hansika Bansal

Jovial I used to be, until I felt A fleet wind in my life The wind of depression ,  the wind of solitude The wind of pains and  the wind of decaying passions I used to count the blessings I used to be elated by the love #yqrestzone #eccedentesiasthb #rzpl #gamewithyqrz #hansispoem #rzplquillquest

read more
Jovial I used to be ,
Until,
A fleet wind came into my life....

《Full poetry in the caption 》 Jovial I used to be, until I felt 
A fleet wind in my life
The wind of depression ,
 the wind of solitude 
The wind of pains and
 the wind of decaying passions
I used to count the blessings 
I used to be elated by the love

Rabiya Nizam

O fleeting ardour! Holding the essence of life, Descending from the master Creator, To Orb from paradise. O showered blessings! You elate the depressed minds, Healing the bleeding ticker Easing the melancholic mind. #rzpl2 #restzonepremierleague #rzplwritingwarriors #gametimewithrestzone

read more
An ode to the soul O fleeting ardour!
Holding the essence of life,
Descending from the master Creator,
To Orb from paradise.
O showered blessings!
You elate the depressed minds,
Healing the bleeding ticker
Easing the melancholic mind.

Rabiya Nizam

THEME: STUDENT POWER PC: Article from The Indian Express #yqbaba #restzone #rzletterstrikers #rzpl #restzonepremierleague #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Maryam Fathima

read more
Temerity in blood Extricated us from depression THEME: STUDENT POWER
PC: Article from The Indian Express
#yqbaba #restzone #rzletterstrikers #rzpl #restzonepremierleague #collab  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Maryam Fathima

The Dream Doodler

Team: Relentless Storm Theme: Travel The object here is backpack. Hopefully it's coming clear. Captain: RUCHI #restzone #rzpl #rzpl4 #rzpl4relentlessstorms

read more
Up, it's lighter. Packed
bits of temporary home
way down to my home.  
Team: Relentless Storm

Theme: Travel

The object here is backpack. Hopefully it's coming clear.

Captain: RUCHI

The Dream Doodler

~Ei poth jodi na ses hoy, tobe kemon hoto tumi bolo to~♪ Team: Relentless Storms Theme: Travel My object: road #restzone #rzpl #rzpl4 #rzpl4relentlessstorms

read more
         ~Ei poth jodi na ses hoy, tobe kemon hoto tumi bolo to~♪

Team: Relentless Storms

Theme: Travel

My object: road
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification