Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best guiltin6words Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best guiltin6words Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about poems about regret and guilt, guilt and shame, poems about guilt and shame, poems about guilt and regrets, gui stands for,

• 37 Followers
  • 47 Stories

Aditi mannulalji Agrawal

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #guiltin6words My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqaestheticthoughts #yqhindi

read more
One finger pointing else... Rest .. Self
- Aditi kapeesh Agrawal Participate in this #rapidfire and define #guiltin6words

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi  #yqquotes  #yqaestheticthoughts  #yqhindi

Aditi mannulalji Agrawal

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #guiltin6words #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqaestheticthoughts My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
First step of stairs of Remorse 
( पश्चाताप की पहली सीढ़ी)
- Aditi kapeesh Agrawal Participate in this #rapidfire and define #guiltin6words
#yqdidi #yqquotes #yqaestheticthoughts
My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Aditi mannulalji Agrawal

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #guiltin6words #yqdidi #yqaestheticthoughts #yqquotes #yqtales My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
In built 
#yqdidi #yqaestheticthoughts #yqquotes #yqtales

Gita Khanna

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #guiltin6words My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Lady Macbeth kept washing her hands Participate in this #rapidfire and define #guiltin6words

Shivani Abbaraju

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #guiltin6words #cryptocurrency #trustwallet My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Sharing private key of crypto wallet 🤦 Participate in this #rapidfire and define #guiltin6words #cryptocurrency #trustwallet

Shivani Abbaraju

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #guiltin6words My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I should have studied in lockdown Participate in this #rapidfire and define #guiltin6words

Protesting Mind 💎

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #guiltin6words My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #স্বপ্নরুদ্রেক #sapnorudrek #protesting_mind

read more
Getting new opportunities to correct faults.

- sapnorudrek Participate in this #rapidfire and define #guiltin6words

#স্বপ্নরুদ্রেক 
#sapnorudrek 
#protesting_mind

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
knowing it's right but saying it wrong as to go with the society.  Participate in this #rapidfire and define #guiltin6words

khusi

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #guiltin6words My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with AnkitaGupta

read more
Knowing your mistake, don't admit it. Participate in this #rapidfire and define #guiltin6words

Collaborating with AnkitaGupta

Inthira Shini

read more
The cause of my sleepless nights Participate in this #rapidfire and define #guiltin6words

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification