Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best moonanditalk Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best moonanditalk Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you to the moon and back similar quotes, love you to the moon and back poem, poems about the moon and love, full moon quotes about love, _ ki-moon,

• 13 Followers
  • 13 Stories

Khait Ul Abyaz

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #moonanditalk #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
the common thing that we both 
share,
that is both being alone, sometimes
half broken and sometimes in full
bloom,
but always shining and smiling in 
the dark...

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #moonanditalk #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sakshi Vashist

Moon and me #moonanditalk #moontalk #MoonAndMe

read more
I talk to the moon
And ask him things about you
Oh silly girl, he tells me
There is nothing you don't already know
 Moon and me

#moonanditalk #moontalk #moonandme

Priyanka B Chakrabartty

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #moonanditalk #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Often during the lonely nights,
Sitting under the starry skies,
I get engaged with the moon in  silent talks,
About what runs in my mind round the clock.

I ask the moon how does it glow?
Doesn't its blemishes make it feel low?
The moon smiles silently at me,
And continues glowing even brightly.

The moon gives me hope to grow,
Even when despair and dejection makes me low.
He says our life is a continuous cycle,
Just like him- sometimes full sometimes partial.

Our insomniac nights pass in unending conversations,
About life and its innumerable complications.
As the dawn slowly  rises spreading its light,
The moon bids me goodbye with the promise to meet me next night.
 Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #moonanditalk #YourQuoteAndMine

Sakthy RS

read more
The lovable moments and
memories of life. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #moonanditalk #YourQuoteAndMine

Nitesh Prajapati

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #moonanditalk #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #hindipoetry #instawriters love #Inspiration

read more
star, why do we lose them.  Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #moonanditalk #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqdidi #hindipoetry #instawriters #love #inspiration

CK JOHNY

read more
Your being with us in d moonlight
We swear to stay together holding hands tight.
Moon send the light beneath it we spend the nights.
Few were dark few were very bright.
The moon and I quiet often talk
About the journey we continue n you alight.
You never turn up again we both keep on invite. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #moonanditalk #YourQuoteAndMine

Deepali Nath

read more
I express all my sorrows
I also show my happiness 
like the moon shows me the way 
I feel comfortable talking to him
Smile blooms on my face...

Dr Upama Singh

read more
our lonesome. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #moonanditalk #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhav Jha

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #moonanditalk #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with Swapna Biswas

read more
the moon is found rustic when i found myself chaotic.

i found a friend who listens cares and love secretly by an unknown relationship Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #moonanditalk #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Swapna Biswas

PRATHAP KUMAR

read more
the way of emerging out of life
through the shades of exertion. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #moonanditalk #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification