Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best halsey Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best halsey Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about forever... (is a long time) halsey lyrics, forever... is a long time halsey, without me halsey lyrics, halsey without me, wıthout me halsey,

• 5 Followers
  • 5 Stories

#live_ur_lyf_in_ur_own_way

Adult life is the hardest test in life 💯 #halsey #BennyBlanco #eastside #Live #News

read more

Epiphany 🖤

The month was may.......... Challenge 2/7 How you became an army #7days_7stages_2 #life_of_as_an_army #bts #boywithluv #halsey

read more
The month was may
Now what can I say
I was depressed, I was sad
I was rejected, the pain made me mad 
Leaving me lonely

And then I came across
                       Boy with Luv
                       I was left charmed
                       By their unique style 
                       By their cute smiles
                       By their personalities
                       Their lyrics , now, shaping      
                       my reality
On that day I became 
An ARMY
I , no longer was left lonely
The month was may
Thankful to that month I am 
For saving me 
And that is all I have got to say The month was may.......... 
Challenge 2/7 
How you became an army 

#7days_7stages_2 
#life_of_as_an_army 
#bts 
#boywithluv

Shivam Aggarwal

music and songs do play an important role in ones life. my fav. singer is Shawn mendes. Who is your favourite singer or fav. song.. comment down #songsofthesoul #lifequotes #anonymousgirl #shareandfollow #shawnmendes #directionerforever #EdSheeran #halsey Collaborating with Anonymous Girl

read more
My song playlist gives me the kick that most people look for in a booze! music and songs do play an important role in ones life. my fav. singer is Shawn mendes. Who is your favourite singer or fav. song.. comment down
#songsofthesoul #lifequotes #anonymousgirl #shareandfollow #shawnmendes #directionerforever #edsheeran #halsey  
Collaborating with Anonymous Girl

Bad Poet

*What happened to us* Walking down the street, I get glimpses of you in my memories. You are right there back in time. Young, beautiful, magical and surreal. I walk and see these strangers doing their own things. In moments like these, I don't know why, but I like to wonder what happened to us. Just like that Brazil vs Germany game in world cup, 1-7, it was similar between you and me. It was shock at first. Then upset and rage. Goals kept barging in. Soon it was disbelief and tears. And by the #musings #himandher #whathappened #badpoet #halsey #geazy #crossmyheart

read more
In this grave of us,
it's me and me only.
been dead for years now, love,
but still I'm dying slowly.

(caption) *What happened to us*

Walking down the street, I get glimpses of you in my memories. You are right there back in time. Young, beautiful, magical and surreal. I walk and see these strangers doing their own things. In moments like these, I don't know why, but I like to wonder what happened to us.

Just like that Brazil vs Germany game in world cup, 1-7, it was similar between you and me. It was shock at first. Then upset and rage. Goals kept barging in. Soon it was disbelief and tears. And by the

Mukesh Singh

Now i know my mistake and can do nothing about it......#halsey #SAD #wishes love #yqbaba

read more
Sorry to my UNKNOWN lover,
Sorry I could be so BLIND.
I was busy PERSUADING others,
Oh now I wish I could REWIND.... 
                          Halsey nd me... Now i know my mistake and can do nothing about it......#halsey #sad #wishes #love #yqbaba

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification