Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best yoirquote Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best yoirquote Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about yoυтυвe music, yoυтυвe мp 3, yoυтυвe go, yoυтυвe app download, yoυтυвe app,

• 5 Followers
  • 6 Stories

Akhilesh Yadav

गर तुमने गालिब के गजलों मे मिर्जा - साहिबा के इश्क का अचूक दास्तान देखा है।
तो हमने भी अपने शहर मे मोहब्बत के हाथों महबूब को बदनाम होते देखा है !!
      #mirjyasahiba
#mirjaghalib 
#yoirquote 
#yoirquotebaba 
#mylove 
#amardeepsingh

Rohit Bhowmick

Heart which cried...
She has a heart which cried for a very long time as it was broken into pieces but she saw another person who was also having a shattered heart but what the girl did not know was that the boy was getting healed by the girl's unconditional love which was kept very safely inside her broken heart... #yourquote #yourquotebaba #yoirquote #broken_heart #brokenheart #brokensoul

साहस

#, YourQuot shayari poetry #yoirquote #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Nandani Raj Collaborating with Manoj Dhadiwal

read more
इश्क पर गुमान है, गुरूर उनको हुस्न का।
थोड़े प्यार की चाहत को सरलता से गुमा दिया।
 #, YourQuot #shayari #poetry #yoirquote  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Nandani Raj
Collaborating with Manoj Dhadiwal

Saritha kothuri

yqbaba☺ #yoirquote

read more

_" When I got enough confidence, the stage was gone….. When I was sure of Losing, I won……. When I needed People the most, they Left me……. When I learnt to dry my Tears, I found a shoulder to Cry on…… When I mastered the Skill of Hating, Someone started Loving me from the core of the Heart…… And, while waiting for Light for Hours when I fell asleep, the Sun came out….. That’s LIFE!! No matter what you Plan, you never know what Life has Planned for you…… Success introduces you to the World……. But Failure introduces the World to you……. ……Always be Happy!! Often when we lose Hope and think this is the end… God smiles from above and says, “Relax Sweetheart; It’s just a Bend, not the End..!"_

Famous lines by SOPHIA LOREN ...👌👌
 #yqbaba☺ #yoirquote

krishna upadhyay

सपनो से चाह नही बनती,
चाह ,चाहत से बनती है
चाहत को पाना है 
तो खूब जीजान लगाना है,
चाह को  खुद  सरमाकर
 तेरे प्यार में चले आना है।
ज़िन्दगी भर तम्हारे इश्क़,
के वादे का साथ निभाना है । #yoirquote #yourquotebaba  #yourquotedidi

krishna upadhyay

सपनो से चाह नही बनती,
चाह ,चाहत से बनती है
चाहत को पाना है 
तो खूब जीजान लगाना है,
चाह को  खुद  सरमाकर
 तेरे प्यार में चले आना है।
ज़िन्दगी भर तम्हारे इश्क़,
के वादे का साथ निभाना है । #yoirquote #yourquotebaba  #yourquotedidi

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification