Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best OpeningUp Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best OpeningUp Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about opening your heart to love quotes, thank you for opening my eyes quotes, heart opening yoga quotes, heart opening quotes, opening shayari,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Priyanka Rathod

However in order for you to open up for someone else about your feelings, you need to be honest with yourself first.
Opening yourself to someone is one of the hardest things to do. #openingup #honestfeelings #feelings #writer #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #yqquotes

Abid

" I Trust you" is better than saying "I love you" cos you may not always trust the person you love but u will love the person you trust.
Trust is earned;respect is given;and loyalty is demonstrated practically. If Any of the three things is missing in a relationship then it won't go all the way.  #trustissues
#openingup
#entangledemotions
#needstrength

#yqbaba
#yqquotes
#yqfeelings #YourQuoteAndMine

Akshaya

Somethings that we never say❤ #yq #lifelessons #yqbaba #OpeningUp #Fear love #letters #Instagram

read more
From talking everyday to rarely saying hi even when both of us are online...our relationship faded somewhere. I exactly don't know what you mean to me,you are that something I always wish for. I still wait for your message on my birthday.You mentioned me in a instagram story is my favourite notification. When I rushed to see it ,it was nothing but just a " happy birthday dear". Three words gave me sleepless birthday night.I have so much to say but at the same time I'm not ready to open up and spoil our relationship.You that smile which instantly comes out from my lips when I hear a relatable song. Will Just keep loving you with no hope of having You as mine❤ Somethings that we never say❤
#yq #lifelessons
#yqbaba #openingup #fear #love #letters #instagram

इकराश़

#Emotions #OpeningUp #yqbaba At 2 A.M.. When The Whole World is Sleeping... here I am, writing my heart out.. uncovering the hidden layers of myself... The reference "Nothing Good Happens After 2 A.M" is taken from my All-time Favourite Series "How I Met Your Mother" which is one of the most special part of my life.. :) With Love, Yours, Anjaan

read more
Who says Nothing Good Happens After 2 A.M..
Here I Am, Removing Each Layer of Myself..
In Emotions I Never Thought, Existed... #Emotions #OpeningUp #YqBaba

At 2 A.M.. When The Whole World is Sleeping... here I am, writing my heart out.. uncovering the hidden layers of myself...

The reference "Nothing Good Happens After 2 A.M" is taken from my All-time Favourite Series "How I Met Your Mother" which is one of the most special part of my life.. :)

With Love,
Yours, Anjaan

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification