Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best YqDadq Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best YqDadq Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love dad and mom images, i love dad and mom, i love dad t shirt, i love dad cake, i love dad tattoo,

• 1 Followers
  • 2 Stories

इकराश़

#cake #BirthDay #mauka #dastur #yqbaba #yqdidi #YqDadq #yqhumour My Love for the Cake is much more than My Hatred For You... Since, it's Your Birthday Today, I wish u Whole Heartedly A Very Happy Birthday and Will Enjoy My Favorite Cake with all the More Enjoyment.. 😂😂😂😂 With No Regards, Whatsoever, Yours, The Employee You Don't Deserve, Anjaan "Ikraash"...

read more
तुमसे बेइतंहा नफ़रत सही पर

"Dark Chocolate Cake"

से बड़ी मोहब्बत है हमें।

आज मौका है और दस्तूर भी,

जी़ भर कर खाएंगे। #Cake #Birthday #Mauka #Dastur #YqBaba #YqDidi #YqDadq #YqHumour

My Love for the Cake is much more than My Hatred For You...
Since, it's Your Birthday Today, I wish u Whole Heartedly A Very Happy Birthday and Will Enjoy My Favorite Cake with all the More Enjoyment.. 😂😂😂😂

With No Regards, Whatsoever,
Yours, The Employee You Don't Deserve,
Anjaan "Ikraash"...

इकराश़

Read the Caption Below: #world #Space #yqbaba #YqDadq #yqdidi "Space" is a Modern Day Concept Introduced in Relationships... People Don't Understand what it actually Means... Just like "Sex", "Space" has also become a Tabboo in Our Society.. This so-called Word has Broken many Relationships and It's Sad, People Don't Even Realize what this is doing to them... Giving space means "less intrusion in everything"... It doesn't mean "no intrusion at all whether u r right or wrong"... When People ask for Space, They mean that The Other Person is Bothering too much and must be controlled... But, in the process, they tend to drift away from each other.. In the name of Space, they Actually Start spending less time together and search for their Happiness elsewhere... And because of that, the Existing Relationship Suffers.. Our Relationship died a natural death, not because of disloyalty or lack of time or compatibility or possessiveness or jealousy.. No it just died because of the "Space" you need in your life.. and searching that space elsewhere... When You knew, you never had to demand for anything from Me... Neither had to ask ever, you were always free to your choices and I always abide by your rules.. But Your "Space" has created such a Big Blank "Space" in my life, it can never be filled again...

read more
When I Hear the Word "Space",
I Break Down Into Several Pieces...
I lost my "World" to this "Space"..
I Never Understood,
Its True Meaning..
She took the "Space" in Our Relationship..

To Get Away From Me... Read the Caption Below:

#World #Space #YqBaba #YqDadq #YqDidi

"Space" is a Modern Day Concept Introduced in Relationships... People Don't Understand what it actually Means... Just like "Sex", "Space" has also become a Tabboo in Our Society.. This so-called Word has Broken many Relationships and It's Sad, People Don't Even Realize what this is doing to them... Giving space means "less intrusion in everything"... It doesn't mean "no intrusion at all whether u r right or wrong"... When People ask for Space, They mean that The Other Person is Bothering too much and must be controlled... But, in the process, they tend to drift away from each other..  In the name of Space, they Actually Start spending less time together and search for their Happiness elsewhere... And because of that, the Existing Relationship Suffers..

Our Relationship died a natural death, not because of disloyalty or lack of time or compatibility or possessiveness or jealousy.. No it just died because of the "Space" you need in your life.. and searching that space elsewhere... When You knew, you never had to demand for anything from Me... Neither had to ask ever, you were always free to your choices and I always abide by your rules.. But Your "Space" has created such a Big Blank "Space" in my life, it can never be filled again...

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification