Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Lastlove Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Lastlove Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i ___ to the gym last night, will love you till my last breath, ae dil hai mushkil last scene song, i love you till my last breath poems, last night love quotes,

• 132 Followers
  • 203 Stories

Das Ghayal 2

Wqt apne sath sb le kr chla jata hai, Reh jati hai to sirf yade.. Sizash Sanam 🌺 #december #Lastlove #WithoutYou #withoutlove

read more

Necromancer

Alex

pankaj balania

वो पल 💮💓 #Lastlove #timeofmylife #viral #pankajbalania @pankajbalania ( written, photo and voice over ) #विचार

read more

Monisha Biswas

Last time I was in love, it was meant to last. Collab and write a #ShortStory of #Lastlove. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
But he was not in love with me
Last time only I was in love. Last time I was in love, it was meant to last. Collab and write a #shortstory of #lastlove.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

kranthi Sowjanya

Last time I was in love, it was meant to last. Collab and write a #ShortStory of #Lastlove. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It taught me never ever fall in love again... Last time I was in love, it was meant to last. Collab and write a #shortstory of #lastlove.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Shivansh

कभी किसी को इतना नहीं सोचा,
कभी किसी को इतना नहीं चाहा...
तुम में दिखा वो सब जो मैने था माँगा,
तुम लगने लगे थे मुझे बिलकुल अपना सा साया...

क्या असर है तेरा मत पुछ मुझ पर,
जो इतनी मोहब्बत मैं अब तक किसी से ना कर पाया...
और कुछ एेसा असर है मेरा खुद पर
कि इतना अकेला मैने खुद को कभी ना पाया... #yqdidi 
#yqbaba 
#truelove 
#sachhapyaar 
#lastlove 
#missyou 
#mohabbat

Shivansh

First Love is Your Only Love
Till You find Your Love
But,
It's your Last Love 
To tell you What is Love... #yqbaba #yourquote 
#firstlove #lastlove 
#love

Ruthwik Reddy Sunketa

read more
Last time I was in love
It was like a heaven on the Earth
And now
I'm waiting for the heaven off the Earth!! Last time I was in love, it was meant to last. Collab and write a #shortstory of #lastlove.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Mathan kumar G

love #Lastlove life

read more
My first and one and only love was so bad, it was the last one.  #love #lastlove #life
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification