Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best withoutlove Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best withoutlove Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love you with all of me, to you baby with love, to you with love, something to do with love, there is no life without love lyrics,

• 58 Followers
  • 59 Stories

Bindu Sharma

Das Ghayal 2

Wqt apne sath sb le kr chla jata hai, Reh jati hai to sirf yade.. Sizash Sanam 🌺 #december #Lastlove #WithoutYou #withoutlove

read more

parminder+ Nanray

kani mozhi

A life without love, no matter how many other things we have, is an empty, meaningless one

©kani mozhi #alone #loveloss #WithoutYou #withoutlove

Nandipati Kalyani

Welcome to the day 12 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March. Time for a #lovepoem. Can you imagine how dull the world would be #withoutlove? Font: Crimson Italic, 13. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Life is silly and pointless
A fatuous comment
Life is silly and immature
A puerile argument

Welcome to the day 12 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March.

Time for a #lovepoem. Can you imagine how dull the world would be #withoutlove?

Font: Crimson Italic, 13.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

babli singh

#Tanhai #terapyar#terapyarmerapyar loV€fOR€v€R #withoutlove

read more
मेरे सपनों में तुम हर रात आने लगी थी

मुझे रातों को तुम जगाने लगी थी

तेरे प्यार का ऐसा असर हुआ इस दिल पर

हर किसी में तेरी सूरत नज़र आने लगी थी

©babli singh #Tanhai #terapyar#terapyarmerapyar #loV€fOR€v€R #withoutlove

Chitra Iyer

Welcome to the day 12 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March. Time for a #lovepoem. Can you imagine how dull the world would be #withoutlove? Font: Crimson Italic, 13. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Every emotion, every feeling would be dead, a tree that can bear no fruit, a sky devoid of colour, a sun that fails to generate heat, the cosmos sans it's vibrating energy.
Yes, love gives rise to everything that keeps the wheels of life moving and every heart beating
Without love even death would die. Welcome to the day 12 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March.

atrisheartfeelings

Welcome to the day 12 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March. #atrisheartfeelings #ananttripathi Time for a #lovepoem. Can you imagine how dull the world would be #withoutlove? Font: Crimson Italic, 13. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with Pallavi Upadhaya

read more
We can't survive in this universe.... Welcome to the day 12 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March.
#atrisheartfeelings #ananttripathi

Collaborating with Pallavi Upadhaya

Priyanshi Shalu

read more
World will seem like, 
Having bodies without soul Welcome to the day 12 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March.

Osho Jain

read more
I dare to live,
Without love, I dare to give and receive, I dare to live my life like cognisable offence,
With destiny to get charcoaled in altar of expectations but with kin of independence and my dearest solitude light. Welcome to the day 12 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification