Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best iwontseeyouagain Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best iwontseeyouagain Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about iwon company, iwon international fze, iwon, رکیش tse, lao tse quotes,

• 14 Followers
  • 15 Stories

Aman Chaudhary

It's time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #iwontseeyouagain #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I just wanna clarify .
If you provide me time to simplify,
To make all the queries and mess to rectify.
That will let the misapprehension to pass by,
And vanquish all the outburst to pacify.
Like a bell full of sounding words,
That let the ears to catchify.
Which won't fade away for so ease,
Still carrying hope to justify.
And let go off all the past to personify,
And let go off all the past to personify.

It's time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #iwontseeyouagain #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Abid

It's time to collab and complete this #soultrigger #bestyqenglishquotes #lovepoem. #iwontseeyouagain #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It's time to shed the pain
Being close with nothing to gain
I won't be foolish and insane. 

I am better off alone
I won't tread more in your Zone.
Skills which were dusting away
I'll get much time to hone.

I wish you all the best 
heaving you off my chest 
May our paths never meet
My heart really needs a rest.  It's time to collab and complete this
#soultrigger 
#bestyqenglishquotes 
#lovepoem. #iwontseeyouagain #YourQuoteAndMine

Gita Khanna

It's time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #iwontseeyouagain #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I wish to tell you, the moments I spent together with you are my most cherished moments. Both of us will pick up the threads of life afresh, but you will continue to have a very special place in my heart.. 
 It's time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #iwontseeyouagain #YourQuoteAndMine

Aahaan

read more
I just want to tell you,
I will surely miss you again.  It's time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #iwontseeyouagain #YourQuoteAndMine

Manya Pandey

read more
So let's make a promise wherever you go wherever I go we will always remember each other in our prayers!!
Since I won't see you again so let's believe that no matter how bad the situation will be we will never hate each other again!!
Since I won't see you again so let's hug each other for one last time and meet one last time again!!
Since I won't see you again so let's pray that in the next birth we will be together again!! It's time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #iwontseeyouagain #YourQuoteAndMine

Manya Pandey

read more
So let's make a promise wherever you go wherever I go we will always remember each other in our prayers!!
Since I won't see you again so let's believe that no matter how bad the situation will be we will never hate each other again!!
Since I won't see you again so let's hug each other for one last time and meet one last time again!!
Since I won't see you again so let's pray that in the next birth we will be together again!! It's time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #iwontseeyouagain #YourQuoteAndMine

Aman Chaudhary

read more
I just wanna clarify .
If you provide me time to simplify,
To make all the queries and mess to rectify.
That will let the misapprehension to pass by,
And vanquish all the outburst to pacify.
Like a bell full of sounding words,
That let the ears to catchify.
Which won't fade away for so ease,
Still carrying hope to justify.
And let go off all the past to personify,
And let go off all the past to personify.

Darshan Blon

read more
Would you have this last dance with me?
Would you give your 60 seconds to me?
May be then we could have a meaningful conversation,
I'll listen, you vent out your frustration,
We could patch our broken hearts,
We could mend our aching souls,
Probably I would entice you to stay a bit longer?
The lost love and emotions will grow stronger,
Probably we will find a way!
And hopefully you won't go but stay. It's time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #iwontseeyouagain #YourQuoteAndMine

CK JOHNY

read more
I wanna see you since then It's time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #iwontseeyouagain #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
I don't want to see you again in my life.. It's time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #iwontseeyouagain #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification