Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best missinggrandmother Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best missinggrandmother Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i miss you so much my love, love kiss miss you images, missing you message for my love, missing my love images, miss you mom and dad quotes,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Moumita Ghosh

The cologne of the powder that you wore after bath followed me to the interview room, Just like it followed me when I travelled to home at night. And, once again I knew that I am going to clear the interview this time. It boosted me up and all my nervousness eloped away as I knew you were there. You were around me like every other time. And that now no POWER on earth and beyond could make me loose.
No.. do not misinterpret...It is not like you do not cross my mind everyday. Yes, you are not a feeling to cross my mind. You are an emotion instead who will always remain wherever I go, Whatever I do.
EVEN TODAY,  your cologne reminded me that you are there irrespective of what the situation is and what the society says. Just like, you stood by me when I wanted to follow my dreams but the society obstructed. And,this your belief in me made me clear this interview.
Accepted, You are no more.. But, I do get the similar kind of strength within when I feel your cologne. The one I got  when you sat by me at summer nights after a shower while I used to study for my exams.
True, blessed are those who get a Grand Mother's  Love. But, An eternal Love and support like yours is Heaven on Earth. 
  #collab #eventoday #yourquoteandmine #yourquotebaba #MissingGrandMother #dedicated #emotions

Nivedita Adhikari

I still remember the day
When I called you dad's mom instead of grandmom
It was what I used to call you.
You were in your room and I was with u
You scolded me for calling you dad's mom
And asked my to call you our mom
From that day you became our mom,
As I grew up I started calling you mom rather than our mom
While for my siblings you were our mom
As well for our friends.
It looks like yesterday
From a kid, I grew up to be a young lady
And you grew old
But don't know why it never struck that you would leave us
Untill grandpa left us.
Now you too left us.
I wonder how house will be without you two
Will it still be like a house
In which we grew up
Full of noises and laughter
Full of our mischief
Will the family still be together
Or will they become like stranger
I really do wonder
How our house will be
Without you two lovely souls #grandparents #missinggrandmother #grandmother #loveyoualways #yqbaba #ywbabaquotes

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification