Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best simplicityin9words Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best simplicityin9words Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about simplicity is the ultimate sophistication meaning in marathi, simplicity is the ultimate sophistication, quotes on simplicity and attitude, quotes on simplicity and attitude in hindi, calling is not working in jio sim,

• 18 Followers
  • 20 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #simplicityin9words My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
when one word explains it better than nine words Participate in this #rapidfire and define #simplicityin9words

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #simplicityin9words My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
She ditched expensive footwear, her bare feet kissing grass Participate in this #rapidfire and define #simplicityin9words

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

khusi

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #simplicityin9words My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #ankitaguptamiscellaneous

read more
Knowing everything, hide it for the happiness of others.... Participate in this #rapidfire and define #simplicityin9words

#ankitaguptamiscellaneous

Inthira Shini

read more
Using wifi freely
from mom's phone 
for online classes.  Participate in this #rapidfire and define #simplicityin9words

Anuj Jain

read more
This pair of shoes is still doing the job.  Participate in this #rapidfire and define #simplicityin9words

Sonia Dey

read more
Reaching out workstation 
everyday before time to avoid rush. Participate in this #rapidfire and define #simplicityin9words

Sonia Dey

read more
Having simple breakfast 
or no breakfast in the morning.  Participate in this #rapidfire and define #simplicityin9words

Bhoomi Anand

read more
Cascading down feelings on paper rather than listening music. Participate in this #rapidfire and define #simplicityin9words

Umang Parmar

read more
No fancy words, cloths, thoughts and accessories,

Be Original. Participate in this #rapidfire and define #simplicityin9words

Karan (KD)

Karan Maheshwari #kdwrites #DilDostiShayari Dil Dosti Shayari Participate in this #rapidfire and define #simplicityin9words My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Not changing the fonts and colors
While posting Quotes  Karan Maheshwari 
#KDWrites 
#DilDostiShayari 
Dil Dosti Shayari 
Participate in this #rapidfire and define #simplicityin9words

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification