Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best fromthegallery Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best fromthegallery Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about to and fro meaning, pacing to and fro meaning, shayri fro gf 0, fashion fro, takkay fro,

• 4 Followers
  • 7 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Chitra Iyer

Dunno why I felt like writing this way. 🤦‍♀️ Seeping droplet.. #newCnC #MyCnC #clickncanvas #seepingdroplet #worldphotographyday #yatharthclicks #fromthegallery #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rishu Maharaj

read more
"I'll love you to the last drop of my blood," 
he said as blood flowed outa him and 
mother earth rocked his body to eternal 
sleep. The flag adorning his body was 
proud of touching such a love. 
'Jai hind' echoed everywhere.  Dunno why I felt like writing this way. 🤦‍♀️
Seeping droplet..

#newcnc #mycnc #ClicknCanvas #seepingdroplet #worldphotographyday #yatharthclicks #fromthegallery #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Rishu Maharaj

Chitra Iyer

A budding life... #newCnC #MyCnC #buddinglife #clickncanvas #yatharthclicks #fromthegallery #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rishu Maharaj

read more
I wait to bloom
to witness the 
changing seasons, 
to taste life's flavours, 
to share my fragrance
I wait, to enjoy life
to let life enjoy me..  A budding life...

#newcnc #mycnc #buddinglife #ClicknCanvas #yatharthclicks #fromthegallery  #YourQuoteAndMine

... मोलिका

Happy Buddha Purnima to all. May lord Buddha enlighten us with all the knowledge and wisdom..!! This 2 year old picture is of Buddha Purnima.... #myclick #fromthegallery#cnc #MyCnC #clicksncanvas #soulfulshunyaclicks Clicks & Canvas #restzone Rest Zone #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Varsha Sharma

read more
अंधेरी रातों के आँचल में कुछ ख़्वाब रख छोड़े हैं,
ख़ुदा ने राह दिखाने को शब-ए-महताब रख छोड़े हैं..!! Happy Buddha Purnima to all.
May lord Buddha enlighten us with all the knowledge and wisdom..!!

This 2 year old picture is of Buddha Purnima....

#myclick #fromthegallery#cnc #mycnc #clicksncanvas  #soulfulshunyaclicks  Clicks & Canvas
#restzone Rest Zone     #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Varsha Sharma

Asha Harishh

The greatest fascination lies within the eyes of beholder.❤️🌻 #newCnC #MyCnC #clicksncanvas #beholders_fascination #naturetrails #yatharthclicks #fromthegallery #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rishu Maharaj

read more
The beautiful sunrise,
With you beside me,
Fascinates me like there is no tomorrow...
 The greatest fascination lies within the eyes of beholder.❤️🌻

#newcnc #mycnc #clicksncanvas #beholders_fascination #naturetrails #yatharthclicks #fromthegallery  #YourQuoteAndMine

Varsha Sharma

This 2 year old picture is of Buddha Purnima.... #myclick #fromthegallery #cncnew #cnc #MyCnC #clicksncanvas #soulfulshunyaclicks Clicks & Canvas #restzone Rest Zone

read more

This 2 year old picture is of Buddha Purnima....

#myclick #fromthegallery #cncnew #cnc #mycnc #clicksncanvas  #soulfulshunyaclicks  Clicks & Canvas
#restzone Rest Zone

Varsha Sharma

आजाद पंछी ❤️ #clicksncanvas #MyCnC #newCnC #fromthegallery #soulfulshunya #soulfulshunyaclicks #Aazad_Parinda #restzone Clicks & Canvas

read more

आजाद पंछी ❤️
#clicksncanvas #mycnc #newcnc #fromthegallery #soulfulshunya #soulfulshunyaclicks #aazad_parinda 
#restzone  Clicks & Canvas

Varsha Sharma

Let's get this boat of moments and sail the heavenly silence, traversing along you, me and everything.❤️ #newCnC #MyCnC #clicksncanvas #boatofmoments #Silence #yatharthclicks #fromthegallery #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rishu Maharaj

read more
न तो विधाता तेरी राह का कुछ पता है, और न ही नाविक हूं मैं
फिर भी, ए मेरे मालिक! तेरे इश्क़ की नैया में सवार हूं मैं
पार लगा दे न तू ही अब मुझे, यहां खड़ी तेरे मझधार हूं मैं
तेरी दीवानी मैं इस क़दर, की लोग कहते तेरे इश्क़ में बरबाद हूं मैं Let's get this boat of moments and sail the heavenly silence,
traversing along you, me and everything.❤️

#newcnc #mycnc #clicksncanvas #boatofmoments #silence #yatharthclicks #fromthegallery  #YourQuoteAndMine

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification