Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best bestthingforself Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best bestthingforself Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about being alone is best, bebi ko bes pasand hai 480, teachers day best quotes in hindi, best sad quotes in hindi, best conditioner for dry and thin hair,

• 21 Followers
  • 22 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Good morning. Start your day with #FreshThoughts. #bestthingforself #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #chitsmusings

read more
carry myself away from toxic places, people and release myself to nature, relaxing in her bosom. 
When i couldn't do it physically, my mind kept holding her greens. 
I have now freed myself even from me for toxicity sometimes seeps into me. 
Today, I breathe in a happy space, relaxed and comforted in just being me. 
 Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #bestthingforself #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#chitsmusings

Khait Ul Abyaz

Good morning. Start your day with #FreshThoughts. #bestthingforself #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
that i realised and seperated myself from the people who feigned to be mine at my face and threw venom at my back Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #bestthingforself #YourQuoteAndMine

Ashika Ashika

Good morning. Start your day with #FreshThoughts. #bestthingforself #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I let it grow and glow everytime.  Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #bestthingforself #YourQuoteAndMine

Gita Khanna

read more
Learning to be self reliant from very early years..  Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #bestthingforself #YourQuoteAndMine

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
cut off from toxic relationships  Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #bestthingforself #YourQuoteAndMine

sanjana

read more
I listened to my mind but did what my heart said ... Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #bestthingforself #YourQuoteAndMine

Nitesh Prajapati

Good morning. Start your day with #FreshThoughts. #bestthingforself #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #hindipoetry love #restzone #Inspiration

read more
my writing.  Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #bestthingforself #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqdidi #hindipoetry #love #restzone #inspiration

Varadhan P M

read more

to continue my coaching, guidance,
teaching English, Tamil, Kannada
Languages and Science, Social Studies
Geography, along with Morals and Manners to , ten to fifteen
years--prime aged group of students.
 I have great satisfaction and parents
ratification.
I have found a purpose of living in my remaining days.....  Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #bestthingforself #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

Is joining in YQ.

IT is neither flattery nor exaggeration.

It has not only given vent to my flair for writing but to compare myself with others talents and improve.

Time passes fruitfully instead of merely
forwarding repeated messages.
Even my Good morning greetings have
a get up and dignity.
It is a confession as well as a Testimonial.  Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #bestthingforself #YourQuoteAndMine

Sonia Dey

read more
that I kept myself apart from conspiracy theories and I will continue to do that till
 my last breath as my mental peace is 
dear to me. Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #bestthingforself #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification