Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dearinsomnia Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dearinsomnia Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you dear friend, dear love quotes, my dear ka matlab kya hota hai, my dear husband i love you whatsapp status download, i love you dear,

• 13 Followers
  • 14 Stories

Chitra Iyer

All the Insomniacs, give me a cheer. What's feeding your insomnia tonight? The demons in the world or the demons in your head... or both? Talk to your Insomnia, find out. #postman #Insomnia #lewrimo #letters #dearinsomnia #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You are aching to befriend me but you've lost my trust for you appear when I wish you'd just disappear. 
Dump me please and make me your ex. I've gotten used to being a dumping mess. 
Unfortunately, you are steadfast in your love for me. Someday, i'm gonna unceremoniously dump you and make you my ex.  All the Insomniacs, give me a cheer. 
What's feeding your insomnia tonight? The demons in the world or the demons in your head... or both? 
Talk to your Insomnia, find out. 

#postman #insomnia #lewrimo #letters #dearinsomnia #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Postman
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Dipa Rani G.

All the Insomniacs, give me a cheer. What's feeding your insomnia tonight? The demons in the world or the demons in your head... or both? Talk to your Insomnia, find out. #postman #Insomnia #janletters #lewrimo #dearinsomnia #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

read more
Please forgot about those beautiful days you spent like a spoiled princess. Now life is hard and accept it. Get some sleep, so that in tomorrow's battle you give your best. All the Insomniacs, give me a cheer. 
What's feeding your insomnia tonight? The demons in the world or the demons in your head... or both? 

#postman #insomnia #janletters #lewrimo #dearinsomnia #collab #YourQuoteAndMine

Bizz_are_ Soul

All the Insomniacs, give me a cheer. What's feeding your insomnia tonight? The demons in the world or the demons in your head... or both? Talk to your Insomnia, find out. #postman #Insomnia #janletters #lewrimo #dearinsomnia #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman #yqbaba

read more
your existence 
completes our
undeniable love.... All the Insomniacs, give me a cheer. 

#yqbaba

Jyothi Jantz

All the Insomniacs, give me a cheer. What's feeding your insomnia tonight? The demons in the world or the demons in your head... or both? Talk to your Insomnia, find out. #postman #Insomnia #lewrimo #letters #dearinsomnia #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You get trouble with lots of misunderstanding 
Making lost in thoughts often 
Giving headaches for lost sleep never to get peace. All the Insomniacs, give me a cheer. 

Megha Lakhani

read more
Thank you being with me
When everyone choose to leave  !!!  All the Insomniacs, give me a cheer. 

Varadhan P M

read more

I promise you a Long distance

Night shift Omnibus Driver's Job.

You are the fittest person for 

the Night Duty Jobs. 👍 All the Insomniacs, give me a cheer. 

Varadhan P M

read more

I am Mr SOMNOMBULISM,

People walk up to catch up with Sleep. 
Whereas you wake up to walk up.
 We shall swap up our Natural Traits
for a day, no no for a Night so to say.
Good night for Me, Good morning
to you,
(Walks on...) All the Insomniacs, give me a cheer. 

Nikita Bhikchandani

This pandemic Making us to sit at home And destroying schedule Destroying my sleep 🤕😏😭😡😠😒 All the Insomniacs, give me a cheer. What's feeding your insomnia tonight? The demons in the world or the demons in your head... or both? #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #postman #janletters #lewrimo #dearinsomnia

read more
I am sick of uhh
And I don't want uhh This pandemic 
Making us to sit at home
And destroying schedule
Destroying my sleep
🤕😏😭😡😠😒

All the Insomniacs, give me a cheer. 

Ankit

All the Insomniacs, give me a cheer. What's feeding your insomnia tonight? The demons in the world or the demons in your head... or both? Talk to your Insomnia, find out. #postman #Insomnia #janletters #lewrimo #dearinsomnia #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

read more
You are just an adjective perhaps. An adjective to describe my faults. You never get away because I have portrayed you in me in permanent way. Haven't I? All the Insomniacs, give me a cheer. 

Dr Upama Singh

read more
You always comes in loneliness
you are my talent not sleeping at night but I wanna deep sleep so stop thinking too much at night
I am just saying to my eyes and mind All the Insomniacs, give me a cheer. 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification