Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best yourquotethoughts Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best yourquotethoughts Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about falling in love with you quotes, trust your heart if the seas catch fire and live by love though the stars walk backward, i love you funny, the way i love you poem, now i wanna fall in love with you,

• 3 Followers
  • 6 Stories

Presha

Little Things
While striving for big things in life...we don't appreciate little things enough...we take simplicity for granted...we don't see what these little things hold in them until we realise that big things are nothing but a line made up of the dots of these little things! #littlethings #life #yourquotebaba #yourquotedidi #yourquotediary #yourquotethoughts

Presha

क्यों ऊबते हो अपनी नियमितता से,
कभी किसी शायर की नज़र से खुद को देख के देखो... हर घड़ी अपने एक नए रूप से रूबरू होंगे। #शायर #नया #yqdidi #yqhindi #yourquotethoughts #yourquotehindi

Presha

Advice from the waterfall: 
Don't get disappointed of the fall... always keep alive the hope of meeting the mighty river one day! #wotd #fall #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #yourquotethoughts #yourquotediary

Mayaank Modi

I have seen the storms n its devastations,
nothing new to me. 
I have seen the castles demolishing 
n graves sprouting. 
I have felt the trauma n punctures it creates 
not just on the body but to the soul. 
I m accustomed to all. But this time, 
I m afraid, i m really afraid ...

I m afraid that i m not afraid of it anymore.
If u r right, stand alone, don't fall apart.
It's a war, war of dignity against humiliation.  #yourquote #storms #graves #yourquotethoughts

Nivedita Adhikari

Sometimes angels disguised themselves as human beings and help people. After helping, they just disappear without leaving any trace. #angels #yourquote #yourquotebaba #yourquotethoughts #yqbaba #yqquotes

Nivedita Adhikari

Life is a blessings
Let's enjoy each and every moment of it. #life  #gratitude #gratefulness #yourquotebaba #yourquote #yqbaba #yqquotes #yourquotethoughts

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification