Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best cureforloneliness Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best cureforloneliness Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about how to cure love bites, who is the cure bass player, is there a cure for coronavirus, restlessness until there is a cure, care is better than cure,

• 17 Followers
  • 18 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Collab and share your #cureforloneliness in tonight's night musing. #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

Is trying to comfort 
at a time of grief 
and disappointment
In seclusion Collab and share your #cureforloneliness in tonight's night musing. #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Collab and share your #cureforloneliness in tonight's night musing. #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #chitsmusings

read more
I don't converse with it nor serve it tea
I leave it alone till it leaves me. 
Loneliness walks up to me often
aching for some company
I hold my emotions in check and break free
I cure loneliness of self pity. 
Hey, who is lonely? 
Not me, certainly not me. 
 Collab and share your #cureforloneliness in tonight's night musing. #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine

#chitsmusings

Sancheeta Singha

293 Collab and share your #cureforloneliness in tonight's night musing. #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
is my writings
Collab and share your #cureforloneliness in tonight's night musing. #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine

MSJ Quotes

Collab and share your #cureforloneliness in tonight's night musing. #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My talk with myself.. Collab and share your #cureforloneliness in tonight's night musing. #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine

Satish Chandra

Collab and share your #cureforloneliness in tonight's night musing. #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine #SattyMuses Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I sing, I dream, I enjoy
the monotony;

I relive, I pray, I flaunt
the symphony.

#sattymuses

Nitesh Prajapati

Collab and share your #cureforloneliness in tonight's night musing. #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #hindipoetry #restzone love #SAD

read more
is my writing.  Collab and share your #cureforloneliness in tonight's night musing. #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqdidi #hindipoetry #restzone #love #sad

Megha Lakhani

read more
is just you,. your company and me in your life.  Collab and share your #cureforloneliness in tonight's night musing. #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

A Doctor can only administer medicines.

But the patient has to minister the cure himself.

His confidence is the best Antidote!  #medicine #cureforloneliness #confidence

CK JOHNY

read more
B your own friend n love yourself Collab and share your #cureforloneliness in tonight's night musing. #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine

Narendra Raja Raja Naren

read more
The realisation that in reality everyone is alone. Collab and share your #cureforloneliness in tonight's night musing. #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification