Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ififorgetyou Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ififorgetyou Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ifif v o d, ifi techsolutions, ifi,

• 20 Followers
  • 20 Stories

Seema Sharma

Collab and write a #2linestory by adding a line to this #ShortStory. #ififorgetyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
We will start from the start and fall in love again.... Collab and write a #2linestory by adding a line to this #shortstory. #ififorgetyou #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

MSJ Quotes

Collab and write a #2linestory by adding a line to this #ShortStory. #ififorgetyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
'I will come afresh and make 
memories again' Collab and write a #2linestory by adding a line to this #shortstory. #ififorgetyou #YourQuoteAndMine

Neerja

(Quote 805) Will restart the story of ours - Of us meeting. Will put the same dp again on fb So that you see it When I would 'like' the post of F.R.I.E.N.D.S. which you would have posted it. Seeing it.. I know you would send me the text, "Hie"....... And I would be mesmerized by that.. #ShortStory #YourQuoteAndMine #purple #2linestory #ififorgetyou #cindy

read more
Will restart the story of ours.  (Quote 805) Will restart the story of ours - 
Of us meeting.
Will put the same dp again on fb 
So that you see it 
When I would 'like' the post of F.R.I.E.N.D.S. which you would have posted it.
Seeing it.. 
I know you would send me the text, "Hie".......
And I would be mesmerized by that..

Sanan

read more
Restart again with caption  my new girl friend lol..if sudden you meet me again and fell in love with my looks  Collab and write a #2linestory by adding a line to this #shortstory. #ififorgetyou #YourQuoteAndMine

Afrin Jahan

read more
Realistic and undefined feelings can't be judge on the basis of  only one word forget... Collab and write a #2linestory by adding a line to this #shortstory. #ififorgetyou #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more
" Can it be true, you mean that it can actually happen, Wow! there is a God after all. " Collab and write a #2linestory by adding a line to this #shortstory. #ififorgetyou #YourQuoteAndMine

Megha Lakhani

read more
That's not possible
But if I do, I will be cheatimg to myself Collab and write a #2linestory by adding a line to this #shortstory. #ififorgetyou #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

Under the pretext of temporary Amnesia.

Collab and write a #2linestory by adding a line to this #shortstory. #ififorgetyou #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr.Madhumita Mulia

read more
"Just show me that you can forget me." Collab and write a #2linestory by adding a line to this #shortstory. #ififorgetyou #YourQuoteAndMine

Laiba Sajid

Collab and write a #2linestory by adding a line to this #ShortStory. #ififorgetyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #back #myquote #MyThoughts

read more
I'll remember all the good memories
I'll remember all the false promises Collab and write a #2linestory by adding a line to this #shortstory. #ififorgetyou #YourQuoteAndMine
#back 
#myquote #mythoughts
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification