Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best rz_whenIwriteaboutyou Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best rz_whenIwriteaboutyou Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about when, hen love quotes, hen love pic, hen love, hen of the woods,

• 29 Followers
  • 30 Stories

MSJ Quotes

Collab on this beautiful picture and add your morning thoughts to it! #rz_whenIwriteaboutyou #yqrestzone #restzone #collabwithrestzone #lovepoem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I write about you as me.. Collab on this beautiful picture and add your morning thoughts to it!

#rz_whenIwriteaboutyou #yqrestzone #restzone #collabwithrestzone #lovepoem #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Rest Zone
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Gita Khanna

Collab on this beautiful picture and add your morning thoughts to it! #rz_whenIwriteaboutyou #yqrestzone #restzone #collabwithrestzone #lovepoem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The page is left blank, you are someone I feel about, can't write about dear..    Collab on this beautiful picture and add your morning thoughts to it!

#rz_whenIwriteaboutyou #yqrestzone #restzone #collabwithrestzone #lovepoem #YourQuoteAndMine

Priya Kaushal

read more
It feels like 
Love is in the air
It seems 
an unknown feeling for me
My thoughts wonder
that you will smile
holding my hand
walking along
 the whole life with me
It seems like my words
Should be full of roses
When I write about you Collab on this beautiful picture and add your morning thoughts to it!

cressy adoline

read more
I want to be me, more than you,
As I know your version better than you
And I love and admire us totally 
When I write you! Collab on this beautiful picture and add your morning thoughts to it!

Silvi Gupta

read more
For the world it's just words 
which are written 
But for us it's golden 
memories spend together. Collab on this beautiful picture and add your morning thoughts to it!

Silvi Gupta

read more
I encounter a scarcity of words 
& hence I am unable to convey
my emotions fully. Collab on this beautiful picture and add your morning thoughts to it!

Presha

read more
I have to visit the past as I have no memory of you in the present....
Sometimes you were light to my soul, sometimes a dark secret within....
Sometimes you were sweet smile of my lips, sometimes painful tears of my eyes....
Sometimes you brought mighty turmoil in me and sometimes made me as peaceful as a silent river flowing slowly with it's own pace....
Sometimes you seemed the greatest reality of my life and sometimes just a beautiful aspiration....
I wonder how time changes so fast....
Sometimes ago I was your whole heart and now I don't even have the access to your mind! Collab on this beautiful picture and add your morning thoughts to it!

Sakthy RS

read more
Words flowing out  
of my mind 
without fumbling. Collab on this beautiful picture and add your morning thoughts to it!

Afrin Jahan

read more
I write it with pure feelings of positivity , happiness and  blessedfulness 😍😍😍❤️❤️❤️❤️😊😊😊😊 Collab on this beautiful picture and add your morning thoughts to it!

Avishek Sen

read more
Your eternal thoughts provoke the blooming emotions,
The memories of time spent together gush through the tangled network,
Your persona glorifies creating a solitude of motivation to keep the pen rolling,
Your adoration, respect and self worth give a striking thump as the distance between us seems immaterial and the bonding becomes inseparable... 

Collab on this beautiful picture and add your morning thoughts to it!

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification