Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best everchanginglife Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best everchanginglife Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about best quotes ever about life and love, love you forever and ever quotes, the sweetest love quotes ever, neil gaiman quotes have you ever been in love, best ever love quotes for him,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Nivedita Adhikari

Missing those hostel days and the beauty of the nature that I could see around the college and hostel campus esp during March when we were busy preparing for end semester exams. Good old days, #Nature #Memories #everchanginglife #yqbaba #yqquotes #yourquotebaba #ypurquote

read more
The nature was beautiful,
Painted in yellow, with a touch of white,
Sweet fragrances lingering all around,
The breeze was cool yet warm,
Which directly touches my heart,
Birds were rejoicing the sight,
Singing happily & dancing on the trees,
Yellow & white petals carpeted the floor,
While the fallen fruits decorated it perfectly,
Sun added luster to its beauty.
My heart missed the unknown,
It pained in agony,
The beauty, nature was in,
Made me happy & sad at the same time,
Yes, it was the spring season,
Which made me miss the things,
That I was yet to experience. Missing those hostel days and the beauty of the nature that I could see around the college and hostel campus esp during March when we were busy preparing for end semester exams. Good old days,

#nature #memories #everchanginglife #yqbaba #yqquotes #yourquotebaba #ypurquote

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification