Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best pnpconvos Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best pnpconvos Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about key officials of pnp, alberta pnp draw 2020, bc pnp online, saskatchewan pnp latest draw, bc pnp guide,

• 8 Followers
  • 8 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Hey Writero! Here's a conversation between Pen n Popcorn which you have to complete. You can collab and write the rest in caption. Mandatory hashtags: #pnpconvos #pnponesidedlove Time limit: 10pm tomorrow Best ones will be featured/highlighted🥳 #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnp260321

read more
It is hard to write
when the ink of
love has dried Hey Writero! Here's a conversation between Pen n Popcorn which you have to complete. You can collab and write the rest in caption. 

Mandatory hashtags: #pnpconvos #pnponesidedlove 

Time limit: 10pm tomorrow

Best ones will be featured/highlighted🥳

Mahima Jain

For PNP friend challange doston Lets write this conversation in our girl and boy as if we are in collage and with our first love. I wrote for girl next one to be from boy Then next from girl. Write 2 lines, one from boy side, one from girl, and take it ahead. Last word to rhyme with "jee". Let's have fun and be creative at the best. Love u all doston #pnp_college_buddies is our unique hashtag... #Conversation #YourQuoteAndMine #pennpopcorn #pnp_friends #pnpconvos

read more
बुलाया नही फिर भी ढूंढती हो जी, हर चेहरे में मुझको ही खोजती हो जी।
बनते हो खुद को तुम कितना स्मार्ट जी, लूट के ले गए हो मेरा हार्ट जी।

For PNP friend challange doston
Lets write this conversation in our girl and boy as if we are in collage and with our first love.
I wrote for girl next one to be from boy 
Then next from girl.
Write 2 lines, one from boy side, one from girl, and take it ahead. Last word to rhyme with "jee". Let's have fun and be creative at the best.

Love u all doston
#pnp_college_buddies is our unique hashtag...

Cerebral Derange

Hey Writero! Here's a conversation between Pen n Popcorn which you have to complete. You can collab and write the rest in caption. Mandatory hashtags: #pnpconvos #pnponesidedlove Time limit: 10pm tomorrow Best ones will be featured/highlighted🥳 #yqbaba #aestheticthoughts #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnp260321

read more
Is it a love Or business
It's like two poor paupers 
Expecting, 
Let river overflow first Hey Writero! Here's a conversation between Pen n Popcorn which you have to complete. You can collab and write the rest in caption. 

Cerebral Derange

Hey Writero! Here's a conversation between Pen n Popcorn which you have to complete. You can collab and write the rest in caption. Mandatory hashtags: #pnpconvos #pnponesidedlove Time limit: 10pm tomorrow Best ones will be featured/highlighted🥳 #yqbaba #aestheticthoughts #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnp260321

read more
Is it a love Or business
It's like two poor paupers 
Expecting, 
Let river overflow first Hey Writero! Here's a conversation between Pen n Popcorn which you have to complete. You can collab and write the rest in caption. 

Anuj Jain

Your cup is better than you, At least it has some spine, Your face you better conceal, For it's Oh! Lord what a letdown. I will certainly not miss your body, Nor your silly face, #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnpconvos #pnptoxicpeople #pnp190321

read more
Rest in caption. Your cup is better than you,
At least it has some spine,
Your face you better conceal,
For it's Oh! Lord what a letdown.

I will certainly not miss your body,
Nor your silly face,

Sumeet Pathak

DQ : 240 A Pen's Plea ! Hey Writero! Here's a conversation between Pen n Popcorn which you have to complete. You can collab and write the rest in caption. Mandatory hashtags: #pnpconvos #pnpdoubtchoices Time limit: 10pm tomorrow #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #devinesoul07 #pnp250321

read more
I doubt myself,
for falling into the hands of whom
could spark Love and War... DQ : 240
A Pen's Plea ! 
Hey Writero! Here's a conversation between Pen n Popcorn which you have to complete. You can collab and write the rest in caption. 

Mandatory hashtags: #pnpconvos #pnpdoubtchoices 

Hiba Mohammed

Hey Writero! Here's a conversation between Pen n Popcorn which you have to complete. You can collab and write the rest in caption. Mandatory hashtags: #pnpconvos #pnponesidedlove Time limit: 10pm tomorrow Best ones will be featured/highlighted🥳 #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnp260321

read more
It’s way more harder 
to pen down the love 
that has not been loved back.  Hey Writero! Here's a conversation between Pen n Popcorn which you have to complete. You can collab and write the rest in caption. 

Nivedita Adhikari

read more
But that's the real test. 
Real and true love is unconditional. 
It's selfless & do not expect anything in return.
If I can only love when I am loved back 
than its not love but an infatuation. Hey Writero! Here's a conversation between Pen n Popcorn which you have to complete. You can collab and write the rest in caption. 

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification