Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best icumemories Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best icumemories Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about icu full form in hindi, icu quotes, icu comedy 590, icu full form 27100, icu comedy images,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Pushpa Rai...

Amit Jotwani

ICU bed, cold steel,                                             air conditioned antiseptic feel.                                  Visual display, feeble curve,                                 saline drip, replacing verve.                                  Flesh weak, but mind alert                                  back in time, memories revert.                        Navigating a flashback hike,                               pulse races, lusty spike.                                   Reality returns, to impose                                  curbs on dreams, comatose.          #comatosedreams #ICUmemories #yqbaba

Nivedita Adhikari

It wasn't a pleasant scene, especially for me, It was more like a haunted house, than a hospital As I entered, my eyes scanned over the bed, Different patients, with different medical equipments, Some conscious, some unconscious, Some ready to be transferred to normal ward, Some still waiting to be discharged, Scared of the sight, #Memories #Miracles #yourquote #yqbaba #yqquotes #yourquotebaba #gratitude #icumemories

read more
It wasn't a pleasant scene, especially for me,
It was more like a haunted house, than a hospital
As I entered, my eyes scanned over the bed,
Different patients, with different medical equipments,
Some conscious, some unconscious,
Some ready to be transferred to normal ward,
Some still waiting to be discharged,
Scared of the sight,
I reached for my mother's bed,
Still half conscious, from the anesthesia
Given to her, for her surgery
Confused, I looked at her
While my heart was filled with gratitude.
Tubes were hanging, from her nose and neck
Fingers clipped to monitor the heart
Sometimes she would recognise us,
Sometimes she would remember only one of us
Sometimes she would cry pleading to take her home
Sometimes she wouldn't want to see us.
Those thirteen days of ICU visit,
Were the most scariest days of my life.
But they were also the days
Which made me believe in miracles. It wasn't a pleasant scene, especially for me,
It was more like a haunted house, than a hospital
As I entered, my eyes scanned over the bed,
Different patients, with different medical equipments,
Some conscious, some unconscious,
Some ready to be transferred to normal ward,
Some still waiting to be discharged,
Scared of the sight,

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification