Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best whenistartanewhabit Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best whenistartanewhabit Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about when, us west coast time to ist, mexico time to ist, singapore time to ist, jakarta time to ist,

• 13 Followers
  • 14 Stories

Disclosed Heart

Good morning. Start your day with #FreshThoughts. #whenistartanewhabit Happy Sunday. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I fed up from it apparently 
             But this time 
I am gonna maintain it anyhow  Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #whenistartanewhabit

Happy Sunday. :) #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Nandipati Kalyani

Good morning. Start your day with #FreshThoughts. #whenistartanewhabit Happy Sunday. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Seem to get engrossed in the activity
Pay close attention in learning 
as well as absorbing things in curiosity
 Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #whenistartanewhabit

Nandipati Kalyani

read more
I get involved 
till I get the good result Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #whenistartanewhabit

Gita Khanna

read more
I am very much elated,
 the difficult portion starts
 in consistently continuing... Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #whenistartanewhabit

BINODINI MAHAPATRO

read more
I fear, I tear..
I enjoy with distraction...
I cherish with commotion.... Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #whenistartanewhabit

Priya Kaushal

read more
It requires my smile
It requires energy
It seems like I am having
a purpose in my life
But I procastinate
I feel stuck 
I feel to give up
I feel lost
The fear, anxiety
comes my way 
It seems impossible to 
move ahead and be the winner. 
But I start a new habit without
any regrets in my heart.  Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #whenistartanewhabit

Shilpi Dey

Good morning. Start your day with #FreshThoughts. #whenistartanewhabit Happy Sunday. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #firstquote

read more
Smiles you see what i'm missing Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #whenistartanewhabit

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #firstquote

Swati Rani

read more
In the beginning it seems difficult ,but in the course of time I feel comfortable. Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #whenistartanewhabit

Varadhan P M

read more
Then  only I come to know
about the strength of my
 Perceverance!  Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #whenistartanewhabit

Aditi Mishra

read more
I am doing that thing regular. Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #whenistartanewhabit

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification