Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best braveryin1line Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best braveryin1line Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about bravery is which type of noun, feminism daily this is not bravery, bravery quotes about life, aitzaz the brave, gamera the brave,

• 28 Followers
  • 35 Stories

Fazil Hakkim

courage #Brave #braveryin1line

read more

Chitra Iyer

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #braveryin1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Continuing to walk before the audience after an embarrassing wardrobe malfunction.  Participate in this #rapidfire and define #braveryin1line 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #braveryin1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Walking despite the bloodstain on my jeans Participate in this #rapidfire and define #braveryin1line 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

🤭🥳😂 Participate in this #rapidfire and define #braveryin1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
A YQian writing an open love letter to YQ baba 🤭🥳😂

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #braveryin1line 

Gita Khanna

read more
Looking danger straight in the eye
was always her forte..  Participate in this #rapidfire and define #braveryin1line 

The Incomplete Metaphor

read more
Revealing your queer sexuality to the orthodox world. Participate in this #rapidfire and define #braveryin1line 

The Incomplete Metaphor

read more
Walking into a room where your parents are fighting. Participate in this #rapidfire and define #braveryin1line 

Inthira Shini

read more
   Quality to face anything and  life is a cane for them .  Participate in this #rapidfire and define #braveryin1line 

Giftsy Dorcas

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #braveryin1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #collabgdoc #giftsydorcas

read more
standing by and fighting for beliefs in any situation. Participate in this #rapidfire and define #braveryin1line 

#collabgdoc #giftsydorcas

Nitish

Participating in #rapidfire after a long. Define #braveryin1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Sherlock asking mobile internet hotspot from a stranger to YQ. Participating in #rapidfire after a long.
 Define #braveryin1line 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification