Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best exaggerationnoun Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best exaggerationnoun Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about exaggeration meaning in hindi, exaggeration meaning in english, exaggeration meaning in marathi, exaggeration in behaviour meaning, exaggeration figure of speech,

• 11 Followers
  • 16 Stories

Abid

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word exaggeration. #exaggerationnoun #soultrigger My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Awesome, beautifully penned, superb etc etc.. 
comments put up by boys drooling on posts of pretty girls. 😉  Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word exaggeration. #exaggerationnoun
#soultrigger 
My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Satish Chandra

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word exaggeration. #exaggerationnoun My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #SattyMuses #sattypun #funnyquotes

read more
Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla
expressed as
Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla
Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla
Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla
…………………

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word exaggeration. #exaggerationnoun

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

#sattymuses

#sattypun #funnyquotes

Anuj Jain

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word exaggeration. #exaggerationnoun My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
YQ Baba is the best.  Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word exaggeration. #exaggerationnoun

Anuj Jain

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word exaggeration. #exaggerationnoun My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
YQ Baba is the best.  Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word exaggeration. #exaggerationnoun

Megha Lakhani

read more
It's like you saying me that you are always with me as friend rather that saying that we are no longer in a relationship. 
A wiser way of saying BREAK UP 🤓 Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word exaggeration. #exaggerationnoun

Varadhan P M

read more

EMPTY VESSELS MAKING MORE NOISE Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word exaggeration. #exaggerationnoun

Varadhan P M

read more

MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING 😃😲 Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word exaggeration. #exaggerationnoun

The Dream Doodler

They already have their own copyrights. Also, I couldn't fit mine in such unnecessary excess. Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word exaggeration. #exaggerationnoun My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
•hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, lolllllllll, i seeeeeeeee

•tony kakkar's raps

•long messages suggesting 'forward me and disturb others, otherwise suffer'.

•doors having 'pull', 'push written on them.

•conclusion having a body like size and more informations than in body.  They already have their own copyrights. Also, I couldn't fit mine in such unnecessary excess. 

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word exaggeration. #exaggerationnoun

The Dream Doodler

Areh, rahega utna glow, tab jake na banungi Yami ki humsakal. Kya samajh k rakhte hae yaar. Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word exaggeration. #exaggerationnoun My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
skin colour that beauty cream companies advertise and sell on our trust.  
Areh, rahega utna glow, tab jake na banungi Yami ki humsakal. Kya samajh k rakhte hae yaar.

The Dream Doodler

Umm. Show off *shrugs*. Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word exaggeration. #exaggerationnoun My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
a typical feeling of one, who doesn't get certain sarcasms. 

Umm. Show off *shrugs*.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification