Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best bitsleftbehind Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best bitsleftbehind Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about my friend bit me, chuffed to bits, all you need is trust and a little bit of pixie dust, inverts all the bits, chomping at the bit,

• 34 Followers
  • 39 Stories

Rahul Sharma

#Collab Challenge When we move on from a person or a place, we tend to leave things behind or lose them. Collab with me on: #bitsleftbehind Wishing you a Marvellous Monday :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #writer #yqtales #current #yababa

read more
I left university, leaving 
the powerhouse there. 
But I still carry that current. #Collab Challenge

When we move on from a person or a place, we tend to leave things behind or lose them.

Collab with me on: #bitsleftbehind

Wishing you a Marvellous Monday :) #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

Haseena Dudekula

#Collab Challenge When we move on from a person or a place, we tend to leave things behind or lose them. Collab with me on: #bitsleftbehind Wishing you a Marvellous Monday :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I left precious moments,
and my heart behind...
 #Collab Challenge

When we move on from a person or a place, we tend to leave things behind or lose them.

Vibha Saroj

#Collab Challenge When we move on from a person or a place, we tend to leave things behind or lose them. Collab with me on: #bitsleftbehind Wishing you a Marvellous Monday :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I left a message and a bits of innocence over there. #Collab Challenge

deepali sethi mehndiratta

read more
I left a piece of my heart 
and a fragment of my soul 
over there
That's why I am incomplete #Collab Challenge

Bizz_are_ Soul

#Collab Challenge When we move on from a person or a place, we tend to leave things behind or lose them. Collab with me on: #bitsleftbehind Wishing you a Marvellous Monday :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #YourQuotes

read more
I left the last pages
of my white canvas over there
for you to conclude our story... #Collab Challenge

Vikrant Gosavi

read more
And here i am left with nothing 
but the memories of
Me & You. #Collab Challenge

Priyanka Kanwar

#Collab Challenge #untold_chats #concern #prnkquote When we move on from a person or a place, we tend to leave things behind or lose them. Collab with me on: #bitsleftbehind Wishing you a Marvellous Monday :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I left a marred confab and 
a little bit of my solicitude over there... #Collab Challenge
#untold_chats #concern #prnkquote

Satish Chandra

When we move on from a person or a place, we tend to leave things behind or lose them, only when we think that way; or else it's just that They are happy in their own life without you and so shall be we, in ours' , Totally justifiable and completely viable. #WasntMeantToBe #bitsleftbehind #movedawayforthesakeofgood #YourQuoteAndMine #SattyThoughts

read more
I was sane enough to
keep my heart and emotions with me
while leaving, for a reason.
Rest, I can afford to buy again. When we move on from a person or a place, we tend to leave things behind or lose them, only when we think that way; or else it's just that They are happy in their own life without you and so shall be we, in ours' , Totally justifiable and completely viable.

#WasntMeantToBe

#bitsleftbehind

#movedawayforthesakeofgood

The Incomplete Metaphor

read more
I left my book and
Both of my eyes over there! #Collab Challenge

Mayaank Modi

read more
Took your toothpaste
N little bit of your soul here  #Collab Challenge

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification