Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best twoyearssince Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best twoyearssince Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about two line shayari in hindi on love, best love poetry in urdu two lines, best 20 shayaries for two sides love, images of two best friends with quotes, two line love shayari status,

• 11 Followers
  • 11 Stories

Abid

#Collab and tell the world what you were up to two years ago. #twoyearssince #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It's been two years since he left you longing,
No intimation given and with no sense of belonging,
Why do you crave for his presence still,
When he has refused to return from his own will.

Do not cling to expectations of his return,
He might be grazing in better pastures to yearn.

Reminiscing his company will only give you heartburn, 
It's better to forget and worry about his concern. 

The world is cruel and you should also move on,
It's futile to dwell in the past which is forgone!  #Collab and tell the world what you were up to two years ago. #twoyearssince #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Bindu Manchikalapudi

"I can relate to it" - it is the best thing I have ever heard. I'm glad, someone is feeling my quotes. Two years for my relation with YourQuote! Thanks to everyone who appreciated me and gave suggestions. If a person gets motivated or feels good about my write-ups, then it is much more than what I could ever ask for.
So much to learn and explore! Gratitude🖤  #bindu #B #yourquote  #twoyearssince #love #gratitude #life

insightful_ink

#Collab and tell the world what you were up to two years ago. #twoyearssince #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Its been 2 years since
They met at that sight.. 
And became the vision of night
Where those views repeats.. 
But no word to say
where that moment is felt, 
All the memories are melt...
And the scene is gone away...!!!

Originally written by
-pearl_star_z
 #Collab and tell the world what you were up to two years ago. #twoyearssince #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

The Cold Summers

#Collab and tell the world what you were up to two years ago. #twoyearssince #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba You are full only when you keep feeding yourself ! Don't rate your satiety based on others hunger !

read more
I became a complete stranger
to my brave self who was younger &
feeding positive vibes for my brain's hunger ! #Collab and tell the world what you were up to two years ago. #twoyearssince #YourQuoteAndMine
You are full only when you keep feeding yourself ! Don't rate your satiety based on others hunger !

Ruchi Dhiman

read more
we last met.Days changed into months.
                     Months transformed into years
but you never came back... #Collab and tell the world what you were up to two years ago. #twoyearssince #YourQuoteAndMine

Darshan Blon

read more
            We last met
            We last talked
And it's been two years since
            I last lived
            I last smiled. #Collab and tell the world what you were up to two years ago. #twoyearssince #YourQuoteAndMine

The Cold Summers

#Collab and tell the world what you were up to two years ago. #twoyearssince #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba You are full only when you keep feeding yourself ! Don't rate your satiety based on others hunger !

read more
I became a complete stranger
to my brave self who was younger &
feeding positive vibes for my brain's hunger ! #Collab and tell the world what you were up to two years ago. #twoyearssince #YourQuoteAndMine
You are full only when you keep feeding yourself ! Don't rate your satiety based on others hunger !

entertainment intertenment&intertenment

read more
हमारी बस्ती में कुछ अच्छे लोग भी है...
उन्हीं का हाथ है मुझको बुरा बनाने में...
मेरे नजर में वो सक्स आदमी भी नहीं...
दुनिया लगा है जिसे खुदा बनाने में... #Collab and tell the world what you were up to two years ago. #twoyearssince #YourQuoteAndMine

Anjali Raj

read more
It's been two years since
We gleefully  treaded together
In beautiful silent hills and vales
We playfully headed together

Lakes and meadows
Sun and moonlight
Trees and shadows
Each one gave delight

Winds brought melody
Hearts were engaged
Glances wove prosody
Nature hugged and gazed

We gathered memories together
We merrily treaded together

Anjali राज
 #Collab and tell the world what you were up to two years ago. #twoyearssince #YourQuoteAndMine

Durga Kannan

read more
I was active on other social media
YQ being my favourite... #Collab and tell the world what you were up to two years ago. #twoyearssince #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification