Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best mindfulness Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best mindfulness Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about mindfulness meaning in hindi, mindfulness in plain english, mindfulness meaning in marathi, paradoxes of mindfulness, mindfulness and anxiety,

• 148 Followers
  • 267 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Zara Sogra

mute video

Ubermensch

mute video

Ubermensch

mute video

Anupama Sharma

asani se present moment kese jiye... mindfulness-present moment 🥰 note:I mention again, mindfulness ki practice se feelings ko supress nahi karna h,idhar udhar jo mind ka unnecessarily divert hona hota h,us pattern ko heal karne k liye and present awareness ko jeene k liye ,notice karne k liye practice kiya jana uchit hai,.. (note-dosto pura sath mein upload Krna tha,isliye quality 100 mb me convert krni padi,thoda blurr zarur hoga,I hope useful rahe) mindfulness (present moment awareness)ko k #Life #peace #Easy #healing

read more
mute video

Gyanendra Kukku Pandey

"It's hard to beat a person who never gives up." - Babe Ruth The road to greatness is rarely a smooth one, but persistence, resilience, and self-belief can make all the difference. Here are three insights to help us stay motivated: 1. Embrace the journey: Success isn't a destination; it's a journey. 2. Be adaptable: Change is inevitable. Stay flexible and embrace new opportunities as they arise. 3. Surround ourselves with support: Connect with others who share our passion, drive, and commitme #Life #Emotional #mindfulness #mentalHealth #perosnaldevelopment

read more
mute video

Gyanendra Kukku Pandey

Whatever you want, achieve it else whatever you get, you would have to like. "What the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve." - Napoleon Hill A self-fulfilling prophecy takes place when our beliefs and expectations influence our actions and outcomes. How can we cultivate a growth mindset? 1. Embrace challenges and view them as opportunities. 2. Recognize that failure is a necessary part of learning. 3. Seek feedback and use it to grow. #Life #Emotional #mindfulness #mentalHealth #kukku2004 #perosnaldevelopment

read more
mute video
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification