Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wcprofanity Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wcprofanity Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Sweta

He held me carefully in his hands - Lord Krishna, waiting for the arrival of his fellow mates - Jesus and Allah. Today I was to be implanted in the womb of my mother and the indecision still persisted that whether she would be the one draped in a graceful saree or the one with a crux necklace or the one with an elegant hijab. No sooner had they arrived, than they were asked to take their seats. And without further ado, the debate began. Krishna with a solemn look on his face said, "this chi #Religion #Stories #yqbaba #wcprofanity #rosesofproses

read more
I would rather die than 
breathe in a world where

//caption— % & 
He held me carefully in his hands - Lord Krishna, waiting for the arrival of his fellow mates - Jesus and Allah. Today I was to be implanted in the womb of my mother and the indecision still persisted that whether she would be the one draped in a graceful saree or the one with a crux necklace or the one with an elegant hijab. 

No sooner had they arrived, than they were asked to take their seats. And without further ado, the debate began. 

Krishna with a solemn look on his face said, "this chi

Hiba Mohammed

———————————————————————— The lighthouse The light from the lighthouse emits shadows of the dark, #horrortales #HMpoems #horrorpoem #wcprofanity

read more
“The lighthouse”
 //caption  
————————————————————————

The lighthouse 

The light from the lighthouse
emits shadows of the dark,

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification