Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best planforthenight Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best planforthenight Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about simple plan welcome to my life, proposals of mountbatten plan, diet plan for weight loss, new business plan in hindi, detailed lesson plan in english poetry,

• 16 Followers
  • 16 Stories

Springblossoms

Night is off to bed. Collab and tell what is your #planforthenight life thoughts #wandering #selfrealization #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
But not the wandering thoughts
About life, love and nature.
The star now is sparkling and gazing
At it's maximum in the dark.
The soul is now feeling the 
Silent cold breeze hitting the
Mind with warmth of self realization.
Sleep is just an assumption
But the mind is active in the sleep. Night is off to bed. Collab and tell what is your #planforthenight
#life #thoughts #wandering #selfrealization #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Lavish Goyal

This i do every night instead of sleeping #planforthenight? #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lavithoughts

read more
The Night is for thinking about every thing uhh did in the day and analyse it what you did wrong and what you did right and plan for coming day.
 This i do every night instead of sleeping #planforthenight? #YourQuoteAndMine
#lavithoughts

Lavish Goyal

This i do every night instead of sleeping #planforthenight? #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lavithoughts

read more
The Night is for thinking about every thing uhh did in the day and analyse it what you did wrong and what you did right and plan for coming day.
 This i do every night instead of sleeping #planforthenight? #YourQuoteAndMine
#lavithoughts

Swapnil Moon

To sleep 😴 #planforthenight? #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
in the bed covered with 
warm clothes,
Still shivers me 
until I start snoring. To sleep 😴
#planforthenight? #YourQuoteAndMine

Atishay jain

Night is off to bed. Collab and tell what is your #planforthenight? #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
But someone is sacrificing it
For future better sleep! Night is off to bed. Collab and tell what is your #planforthenight? #YourQuoteAndMine

CM Chaitanyaa

Night is off to bed. Collab and tell what is your #planforthenight? #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

But my thoughts aren't.  Night is off to bed. Collab and tell what is your #planforthenight? #YourQuoteAndMine

Osho Jain

read more
In serenity.  Night is off to bed. Collab and tell what is your #planforthenight? #YourQuoteAndMine

Bizz_are_ Soul

Night is off to bed. Collab and tell what is your #planforthenight? #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #YourQuotes #yqquotes #yourquotechallenge #obscuremind #LostChildhood

read more
It's time to reminisce the seven year old me,
to arrange my recollection,
to stroll down the mind abode,
And be lost in the obscured infancy....
 Night is off to bed. Collab and tell what is your #planforthenight? #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqbaba
#yourquotes  
#yqquotes 
#yourquotechallenge 
#obscuremind
#lostchildhood

Sameer Gupta

read more
But my thoughts are still awake Night is off to bed. Collab and tell what is your #planforthenight? #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
Why am I awake counting sheep?
Voices in the brain raise a commotion
cannot wind down, no matter what. Night is off to bed. Collab and tell what is your #planforthenight? #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification