Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best open_up Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best open_up Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about food near me open now, food near me open, shayri on open hairs and eyes in hindi 0, busboys and poets open mic night, open mic for poetry near me,

• 4 Followers
  • 6 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Vidhya Sri

When ur heart is in the deepest sorrow..
Instead of letting ur tears fall, let the ink cry...
Let the pen write, what ur heart wants to shout aloud!
Becoz ur tears won't do u any good,
But ur writings will heal smebudy's wound! #open_up #be_you #fight_back

Viraj Kunte

I would prefer listening to what you have to say NOW, rather than recollecting your memories LATER #speak_up #open_up #share_your_thoughts Don't suffer alone World is big place, but life is too short to end so early

read more
Its never too late to open our heart and mind through our lips,
Rather than choosing to close our eyes forever unwilling... I would prefer listening to what you have to say NOW, rather than recollecting your memories LATER
#speak_up #open_up #share_your_thoughts 
Don't suffer alone
World is big place, but life is too short to end so early

Viraj Kunte

If you have someone who can understand #words_behind_silence , you are #Blessed Other way, If someone is choosing to be silent around you, may be it's time for you to #make_them_feel_comfortable to #open_up

read more
हो सके तो पढ लेना आंखों से मेरी इन बातों को..
क्या पता कल अगर ना खुली तो राझ छुपा ही रहेगा..  If you have someone who can understand #words_behind_silence , you are #blessed 
Other way, 
If someone is choosing to be silent around you, may be it's time for you to #make_them_feel_comfortable to #open_up

Kindblue_Jay

She never used to open up to anyone & kept to herself , a person changed that made her open up & feel better only to make herself close & harder to open up again.  #harder #open_up #yqbaba #yqwritings

Viraj Kunte

I would prefer listening to what you have to say NOW, rather than recollecting your memories LATER #speak_up #open_up #share_your_thoughts Don't suffer alone World is big place, but life is too short to end so early

read more
Its never too late to open our heart and mind through our lips,
Rather than choosing to close our eyes forever unwilling... I would prefer listening to what you have to say NOW, rather than recollecting your memories LATER
#speak_up #open_up #share_your_thoughts 
Don't suffer alone
World is big place, but life is too short to end so early

Viraj Kunte

If you have someone who can understand #words_behind_silence , you are #Blessed Other way, If someone is choosing to be silent around you, may be it's time for you to #make_them_feel_comfortable to #open_up

read more
हो सके तो पढ लेना आंखों से मेरी इन बातों को..
क्या पता कल अगर ना खुली तो राझ छुपा ही रहेगा..  If you have someone who can understand #words_behind_silence , you are #blessed 
Other way, 
If someone is choosing to be silent around you, may be it's time for you to #make_them_feel_comfortable to #open_up

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification