Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best QSifmemoriescouldfly Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best QSifmemoriescouldfly Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about knight artorias and sif, lady sif, sif thor, pm fme,

• 16 Followers
  • 19 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Stitch your words on this beautiful prompt. Mesmerize others with Quote Stitchers challenge.✨ #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #WhatIf life #QSifmemoriescouldfly #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Quote Stitchers Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I would release the painful ones from the land of fond remembrances and release them to fly away towards the land of no return. 
I would retain the pleasant ones and leave them to flirt with the wind relishing their laughter, kissing them lovingly and patiently waiting for their return after a joyful sojourn.  Stitch your words on this beautiful prompt.
Mesmerize others with Quote Stitchers challenge.✨

#quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #whatif #life #QSifmemoriescouldfly #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Quote Stitchers
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Bonjour Stitchers 🙋🏻 Our Late-night Fabric #QSifmemoriescouldfly is out! Stitch your words on this beautiful prompt. Mesmerize others with Quote Stitchers challenge.✨ #yqbaba #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #Collab life #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
they would make a nest in your mind and meet you perennially there..
If memories coul fly, you would know I have lived the truth, for memories do not lie. Bonjour Stitchers 🙋🏻

Our Late-night Fabric #QSifmemoriescouldfly is out!

Stitch your words on this beautiful prompt.

#yqbaba #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #collab #life #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine

Khait Ul Abyaz

Stitch your words on this beautiful prompt. Mesmerize others with Quote Stitchers challenge.✨ #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #WhatIf life #QSifmemoriescouldfly #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Quote Stitchers Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
i would have let yours free from my mind

#quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #whatif #life #QSifmemoriescouldfly #YourQuoteAndMine

Nitima Singh

read more
I would often let it fly
 to the time of our first 
encounter of hearts, to the moment of our first collision of  dopamine.,
Coz I have often looked for that powerful time of ours where life gifted me with life.. Stitch your words on this beautiful prompt.

Varadhan P M

read more

I will let all bad memories fly off

Good memories would reach
Their destination instantly.  Stitch your words on this beautiful prompt.

Varadhan P M

read more

They would do courier service free of charge and make instant delivery too!
We would also receive Others memories
also .  Stitch your words on this beautiful prompt.

Akthari Begum

read more
Nothing less
Nothing more. Stitch your words on this beautiful prompt.

अज्ञानी

Stitch your words on this beautiful prompt. Mesmerize others with Quote Stitchers challenge.✨ #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #WhatIf life #QSifmemoriescouldfly #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Quote Stitchers Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Fetters #PUT

read more
Then they would definitely be put in fetters.

#fetters #put

Aditi Mishra

read more
Then I'll Catch him again and restored.... Stitch your words on this beautiful prompt.

Dr Upama Singh

read more
If memories can fly it would be only in my mind because it can not fly. Stitch your words on this beautiful prompt.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification