Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best onethingunhappy Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best onethingunhappy Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about one sided love shayari and messages, quotes about one sided love relationships, one kiss is all it takes fallin in love with me, one sided love in urdu, one sided love shayari in hindi 720,

• 22 Followers
  • 29 Stories

Gita Khanna

Tell us about yourself. What's the one thing that's making you unhappy right now? #onethingunhappy #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

My reading quotient has gone down of late.. .. Missing my late night readings Tell us about yourself. What's the one thing that's making you unhappy right now? #onethingunhappy #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Protesting Mind 💎

Tell us about yourself. What's the one thing that's making you unhappy right now? #onethingunhappy #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #স্বপ্নরুদ্রেক #sapnorudrek #protesting_mind

read more
thoughts for university admission. Tell us about yourself. What's the one thing that's making you unhappy right now? #onethingunhappy #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine
#স্বপ্নরুদ্রেক
#sapnorudrek 
#protesting_mind

Varadhan P M

Tell us about yourself. What's the one thing that's making you unhappy right now? #onethingunhappy #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

Is the utter Selfishness
 and Cruelty of the mankind!
Instead of calling us Mankind
change it to Kindman !
Mercylessly harming Animalworld !!
We are the most Heartless Creatures!!  Tell us about yourself. What's the one thing that's making you unhappy right now? #onethingunhappy #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine

Darshan Blon

read more
Countries at loggerheads,
Women safety in constant threat,
"Gender, Color, Orientation"
These are still primary means of discrimination,
Children not appearing children anymore,
Values and ethics loosing its core.

Tell us about yourself. What's the one thing that's making you unhappy right now? #onethingunhappy #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine

CK JOHNY

read more
Is your getting unhappy 
For no reason. Tell us about yourself. What's the one thing that's making you unhappy right now? #onethingunhappy #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine

Sonia Dey

read more
is nothing but my own expectation. 
I know I'm sabotaging my 
positiveness, however it will not run 
long, I also know I will 
overcome this fairly soon. Tell us about yourself. What's the one thing that's making you unhappy right now? #onethingunhappy #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine

DrLal Thadani

Tell us about yourself. What's the one thing that's making you unhappy right now? #onethingunhappy #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Mr Badman root cause of his anxiety is acting now a well wisher and now making funny stories all around. How to make him believe #LiveAndLoveLifeByLal

read more
Mr Badman root cause of 
his anxiety is acting now a 
well wisher and now making 
funny stories all around.
How to make him believe 
what is true friendship and 
not to rely on a liar.

#LiveAndLoveLifeByLal
 Tell us about yourself. What's the one thing that's making you unhappy right now? #onethingunhappy #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine

Mr Badman root cause of 
his anxiety is acting now a 
well wisher and now making 
funny stories all around.
How to make him believe

Shivi Rajput

Tell us about yourself. What's the one thing that's making you unhappy right now? #onethingunhappy #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #aaradhyasthoughts #rzwotm #letspellmywords #restzone

read more
Is that I'm not able to speak my words even to those who used to be close to me, and it's really making me weak, everyday it's getting harder to fight with myself. Tell us about yourself. What's the one thing that's making you unhappy right now? #onethingunhappy #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #aaradhyasthoughts #rzwotm #letspellmywords #restzone

Aditi Mishra

read more
Is others talking without sense talks..... Tell us about yourself. What's the one thing that's making you unhappy right now? #onethingunhappy #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine

Sayam Shah

Tell us about yourself. What's the one thing that's making you unhappy right now? #onethingunhappy #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqaestheticthoughts #yqquotes

read more
Is that the persons who promised to stay

With me until their last breath are leaving

From the world now💯 Tell us about yourself. What's the one thing that's making you unhappy right now? #onethingunhappy #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine

#yqbaba #yqdidi #yqaestheticthoughts #yqquotes
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification