Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best couldneverforget Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best couldneverforget Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about you did everything you could to make peace, i could easily fall in love with you, erasure i could fall in love with you, selena i could fall in love with you, i could fall in love with you,

• 16 Followers
  • 16 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Collab and take this #Conversation forward by adding your own lines. #couldneverforget #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Can one forget the beat of his own heart, the fragrance of his own self or the lyrics of his soul song?  Collab and take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #couldneverforget #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Hemlata Pandey

Collab and take this #Conversation forward by adding your own lines. #couldneverforget #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Because of No Reasons,
The way you could not divide the oil from water,
Same way, I could not forget your memories.  Collab and take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #couldneverforget #YourQuoteAndMine

Shree

#lifelessons are mostly taught by people who actually break our heart ruthlessly. But, to live is to move ahead. Yes, always keep pondering on experiences. Shree #a_journey_of_thoughts #unboundeddesires Collab and take this #Conversation forward by adding your own lines. #couldneverforget #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba #midnightthoughts Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
'You gave me life lessons to ponder on.'

'Are you angry with me?'

'No, I'm proud of myself that I could realise my worth before it was too late.
All thanks to you!' #lifelessons are mostly taught by people who actually break our heart ruthlessly. But, to live is to move ahead. Yes, always keep pondering on experiences.

Shree 
#a_journey_of_thoughts
#unboundeddesires

Collab and take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #couldneverforget #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba  #midnightthoughts 

Arunima Thakur

read more
(क्योंकि )
तुम्हारे करम्‌ ही ऐसे थे
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Collab and take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #couldneverforget #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

You taught me the greatest lesson of Life

Love is beyond physical deformities.

Thank you for your love ❣️ Collab and take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #couldneverforget #YourQuoteAndMine

Sayam Shah

read more
"Because you were the most important
Part of my life and i can never think of
Loosing you again💯"

Ok, Lets get back to As we used to be❤ Collab and take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #couldneverforget #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr Upama Singh

read more
‘because there is something special bonding between us' Collab and take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #couldneverforget #YourQuoteAndMine

Rishu

read more
'Someone' has spoiled my entire life. Collab and take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #couldneverforget #YourQuoteAndMine

Abhisek Jain

Collab and take this #Conversation forward by adding your own lines. #couldneverforget #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #sweety

read more
I have no idea why ?
You tease my mind 
You pierced my brain 
You hurt me 
You fill my heart with pain 
I cry for you  , you won't see my tears 
You won't see 
I beg you for our relationship sweety give me a last chance but won't listen 
You told me love has no language 
But you couldn't recognise my single word 
I know I messed up 
Still I miss you Couldn't remove you from my heart 💔  but why ? 
I have no idea 
Love you alot 
Love you forever 
#Sweety 
The rest you know what I mean to say  Collab and take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #couldneverforget #YourQuoteAndMine

Tania Sarkar

read more
"Because you made a permanent mark in my mind."
"Nothing is permanent without the change."
"Nothing can change or replace you." Collab and take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #couldneverforget #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification