Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lasttriptomountain Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lasttriptomountain Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about things to do in las vegas, bunkar the last of the varanasi weavers, the planet hollywood las vegas, and at last i see the light lyrics, and at last i see the light,

• 5 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Trinayana Roy

Final exams were over...Carefree college life was coming to an end...The science department organised a last trip to the mountains...The gang was excited ...We doubly so, at the prospect of stealing a few romantic moments away from the eyes of respective disapproving families...I vividly remember the moment...It was as if time had stood still...Sitting around the bonfire at midnight in Nainital, listening to your soulful voice while you sang during the antakshari...The warmth in your eyes when you gazed at me made me feel so secure...It was then that I decided that you were the only one for me... #lasttriptomountain #YQBaba #YQDiary #trinayana #scribbles

Hemalatha G

My God! I was completely weak looked like a skeleton after that trip! Never ever imagine a smooth journey to mountains 😂!!! #lasttriptomountain #yqbaba #yqthoughts #yqchallenge #quotezoned

read more
I remember, the chill breeze,
And the greenish mountains,
Welcomed me warmly with its pleasant weather!

I was completely changed after that trip!
That trip made it easier for the wind 
To carry me everywhere it goes!
 My God! I was completely weak looked like a skeleton after that trip! Never ever imagine a smooth journey to mountains 😂!!!
 #lasttriptomountain #yqbaba #yqthoughts #yqchallenge #quotezoned

Saritha kothuri

#lasttriptomountain #yqbaba #yourquote Image Google Stok kangiri peak for trekking This is tribute to my brother..

read more
"Last trip to mountain"
I never thought I would see mountains
It was 5years back , I did not climb but
All the way I went to save my dear brother
Unfortunately I could not. But while going on
Ladakh, leh roads, it's like heaven on Earth
Freezing breeze , icy water, 
I was surrounded with all the emotions
At a time. One side , struggling for life, one side beautiful scenery, another side steep valleys while crossing dross sector....Out of all my mind was running in many different ways.. 
I learned that nothing is permanent ..No matter how long we go if death calls us .. nothing can stop..My only wish is when I die , wants to die in the same place where my brother left his last breathe... It's irony but I must say thanks to my brother...... #lasttriptomountain #yqbaba #yourquote 
Image Google 
Stok kangiri peak for trekking
This is tribute to my brother..

Durga Kannan

In the mountains
The climb was arduous
But the view wonderful
Breathtakingly beautiful
The camera never did seem
To do justice to the scenic beauty
Unpredictable weather
Sometimes sunny
And sudden hailstorms
Surrender to nature
And you are safe
Be arrogant and nature
Shows you it's power
That's the life lesson I learnt
How magnificent is nature
And how miniscule am I
Powerless in its presence

Image Source self
#yqbaba#climb#inthemountains#lasttriptomountain

Ulfath Tahreem

Nature conveys great lessons through mountains~
Climbing up is difficult but it's worth it at the top
Walking down is easy just like the fall 
And most important of all recognise your worth make yourself so majestic and humble that not only you become the epitome of peace but even give it to all those who lay their feet..

#climb #yqbaba #inthemountains #lasttriptomountain 
#Nature's_lesson
#wisdom 
#peace

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification