Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best tezinder Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best tezinder Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about kaun kehata hai wakt tez chalta hai shayri 0, dimag tez karne ki dua in hindi, dimag tez karne ke upay in hindi, tez customer care number, tez news channel hindi,

• 5 Followers
  • 9 Stories

Aniket Rai

Plz read and collab- On International Women's Day let's see how you see woman in your life. Just one word for your woman or what you think about woman. Plz use different colours to collab and make it attractive. Try not to use same colour already there. Invite your friends too. Thank you in advance... #yqbaba #womensday #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #YQPaaji #collabwithme #tezinder

read more
Angel Plz read and collab-
On International Women's Day let's see how you see woman in your life. 
Just one word for your woman or what you think about woman. 
Plz use different colours to collab and make it attractive. 
Try not to use same colour already there. 
Invite your friends too. 
Thank you in advance...

Ankit

Feel free to collab and invite your friends too... love #Talk #yqbaba #yqdidi #YQPaaji #tezinder #collabwithme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Tezinder Dhillon Collaborating with HIMANSHU Saini

read more
Aim without success
Family without mother. Feel free to collab and invite your friends too... 

#love #talk #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqpaaji #tezinder #collabwithme  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Tezinder Dhillon
Collaborating with  HIMANSHU Saini

Neetish Patel

Feel free to collab and invite your friends too... love #Talk #yqbaba #yqdidi #YQPaaji #tezinder #collabwithme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Tezinder Dhillon Collaborating with Rehana Kauser

read more
Emotions may be unlimited
but
Expressions should be limited Feel free to collab and invite your friends too... 

#love #talk #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqpaaji #tezinder #collabwithme  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Rehana Kauser

shuvabhattacharjee1996

Jung ki Zindagi mein kaun harna chahta Hain,
Mein to sirf Zindagi ki wajah banna chahti hoon.

#yqbaba#yqdidi #yqpaaji #tezinder #collabwithme #collabchallenge  #YourQuoteAndMine

shuvabhattacharjee1996

#yqbaba #Mood #yqthoughts #yqtales #YourQuoteAndMine #tezinder Collaborating with Anubhav Singh Collaborating with Tezinder Dhillon

read more
Agar asani se
ishq hamara mukkamal ho 
Toh us ishq mein mithas kaha.. #yqbaba #mood #yqthoughts #yqtales  #YourQuoteAndMine #tezinder 
Collaborating with  Anubhav Singh

shuvabhattacharjee1996

Let's collab #Collab #Collaboration #collabwithme #CollabChallenge #collabwithmks #Poet #YourQuoteAndMine #tezinder Collaborating with Farha Mariyam Collaborating with Dishita Ranjan Collaborating with Jiten Soni Collaborating with Tezinder Dhillon

read more
Draw some untruthful dreams
 with her by words Let's collab 
#collab #collaboration #collabwithme #collabchallenge #collabwithmks  #poet  #YourQuoteAndMine #tezinder 
Collaborating with  Farha Mariyam
Collaborating with  Dishita Ranjan
Collaborating with  Jiten Soni

shuvabhattacharjee1996

#openforcollab #tezinder #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with kunju writes Collaborating with Tezinder Dhillon

read more
Can you unhand 
And unfailing 
The way you hate ? #openforcollab #tezinder 
#yqbaba  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  kunju writes

shuvabhattacharjee1996

#Collab Sometimes memories sneak out of my eyes and roll down my cheek❤ Don't forget to use #mrwrite #yqbaba #yqtales #yourquote #Memories #tezinder, #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Deepak Raman Collaborating with Tezinder Dhillon

read more
I used to walk on a memory lane 
I used to Miserably defeat 
And i used to be bless for you 
But that's just the past #collab
Sometimes memories sneak out of my eyes and roll down my cheek❤
Don't forget to use #mrwrite 
#yqbaba #yqtales #yourquote #memories #tezinder, #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Deepak Raman

Annruzai Fernandes

Plz read and collab- On International Women's Day let's see how you see woman in your life. Just one word for your woman or what you think about woman. Plz use different colours to collab and make it attractive. Try not to use same colour already there. Invite your friends too. Thank you in advance... #yqbaba #womensday #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #YQPaaji #collabwithme #tezinder

read more
Irresistible Plz read and collab-
On International Women's Day let's see how you see woman in your life. 
Just one word for your woman or what you think about woman. 
Plz use different colours to collab and make it attractive. 
Try not to use same colour already there. 
Invite your friends too. 
Thank you in advance...

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification