Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Rakshabandhan2018 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Rakshabandhan2018 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about rakshabandhan kya hoti hai, rakshabandhan kaise hoti hai, rakshabandhan kab hai, rakhi bandhan kab hai, raksha bandhan kitni tarikh mein hai,

• 4 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Springblossoms

#Rakshabandhan2018 #Dailychallenge #dailyquotes #yqbaba Please read the whole story. Let me know you all liked it or not. And suggestions r welcomed. It's an emotional conversation.

read more
Sister- What do you want from me? Why are you giving so much work and stress in the company? Being CEO of company you should work. Don't put that burden on me.

Brother- (Tears in his eyes) Sorry my princess for this. I have cancer and this is my last stage. I don't know how much time I will live with you all. You should take care of parents then after from mine & your place. I want you to be the best in the world & not to beg in front of others. For that I'm making you responsible and successful person.

After long silence......
Sister- ( She scattered & tears started to flow. She hugged him tightly & said that) what rubbish are you saying. You can't leave us like this. You know that we both tied Rakhi to eachother. I will.......also protect you. We can never separate. She was then speechless as tears overtaked words. #rakshabandhan2018
#dailychallenge 
#dailyquotes 
#yqbaba
Please read the whole story. Let me know you all liked it or not. And suggestions r welcomed. It's an emotional conversation.

Vrusti Raj

Shopping tricks! one dress can be used by both! Sisters conversation during shopping! #Rakshabandhan2018 #rakshabandhan18 #Shopping #tricks #yqbaba #yqjogi #vrustiraj

read more
"Didi, u look pretty is this dress! 
Just buy it na", said little one,

Elder one understood the plan and said, "accha baccha, you are planning to wear this dress in my name!" 

(Both giggles) Shopping tricks!
one dress can be used by both!
Sisters conversation during shopping!
#rakshabandhan2018 #rakshabandhan18 #shopping #tricks #yqbaba #yqjogi #vrustiraj

Vrusti Raj

Even sisters have responsibility to protect! Happy Rakshabandhan to all sisters!! #Rakshabandhan2018 #sister #celebration #rakshabandhan #yqbaba #yqjogi #vrustiraj

read more
With the excitement,
She stood with the Rakhi and a box of sweets,
In front of her SISTER !  Even sisters have responsibility to protect!
Happy Rakshabandhan to all sisters!!
#RakshaBandhan2018 #sister #celebration #RakshaBandhan #yqbaba #yqjogi #vrustiraj

Diwa

Microtale: "Brothers" "Bro! Bro, helppp! Someone's bullying me again," I utter as I run all the way to him. "What?! Where?! What happened?!" he queries me as he takes off his headset--busy watching the latest movie, I guess. "There outside. He says I'm ugly and that I speak veryyyyy loud!" I elaborate, trying my best not to cry. #yqbaba #brothers #microtale #diwa #Rakshabandhan2018

read more
"Bro! Bro, helppp! Someone's bullying me 
again," I utter as I run all the way to him.

(CAPTION) Microtale: "Brothers"

"Bro! Bro, helppp! Someone's bullying me again," I utter as I run all the way to him.

"What?! Where?! What happened?!" he queries me as he takes off his headset--busy watching the latest movie, I guess. 

"There outside. He says I'm ugly and that I speak veryyyyy loud!" I elaborate, trying my best not to cry.

Rahul Saraswat

Anshika to lil bro Ansh : you have to give me the Dairy milk , as shown in the advertisement , only than I will tie the Rakhi on your hand. 

Ansh(with smile) : Sis, perhaps you have not seen the ad completely.. he gave just a piece from the chocolate box and keep rest pieces with him , so I m okay to do the same .

Anshika : Ediot , you will not gonna be changed ever.

Ansh : As you know well, whose brother I am ...so sis happy RakshaBandhan .. #Rakshabandhan2018 #yqdidi #yqbaba #yqbhaijan

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification