Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ATidecidedtoleave Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ATidecidedtoleave Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about yade yad ati hai, ram naam ati meetha hai, lappe ati hai dua, apki yad bhot ati hai ye dost shayri 0, sayri ke sath wo ladki yaad ati hai dounload,

• 23 Followers
  • 24 Stories

Gita Khanna

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATidecidedtoleave • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ Collab with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #Relationship #YourQuoteAndMine #aboutme #yqaestheticthoughts

read more

There was no point continuing to stay, once you had said no to my proposing to you..  OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATidecidedtoleave
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ 

Collab with your soulful words.✨ 

• Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts 

• Please maintain the aesthetics.

Tanweer Hashmi

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATidecidedtoleave • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ Collab with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #Relationship #YourQuoteAndMine #aboutme #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
No one believe in me. OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATidecidedtoleave

Manya Pandey

read more
I don't want to lose my self respect anymore...
I decided to leave because I am tired of fighting for your love...
I decided to leave because I don't want to harm myself for every single time you leave me without giving any reason...
I decided to leave because I am not able to see you with someone else...
I decided to leave because if I don't leave you now then in future I will not able to face myself again!! OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATidecidedtoleave

Rudra Goswami

The Quote of RAG #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqlove OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATidecidedtoleave • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ Collab with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts #YourQuoteAndMine #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
love teaches me to sacrifice for the love , love makes me learn to leave ; not try to sickle your beloved . #The Quote of RAG
#yqbaba #yqquotes #yqlove
OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATidecidedtoleave

Chidanand Mayachari

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATidecidedtoleave • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ Collab with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #Relationship #YourQuoteAndMine #aboutme #yqaestheticthoughts #csmayachari

read more
when my presence is not counting, then my absence also won't make any difference.  OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATidecidedtoleave

Darshan Blon

read more
I can't be your shadow forever,
I need to have an identity of my own.
Don't fret!
You'll be my guiding light 
For I'll still walk the path that you have shown. OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATidecidedtoleave

CK JOHNY

read more
I want to enjoy the Leave OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATidecidedtoleave

Sonia Dey

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATidecidedtoleave • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ Collab with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #Relationship #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
life showcases you more when 
you keep yourself moving rather 
keep sitting and watching the sunrise 
and the sunset everyday from same place.  OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATidecidedtoleave

Dr.Madhumita Mulia

read more
Nothing could hold my interest any more. OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATidecidedtoleave

Siddarth

I'd rather walk away than being an unwanted guest.. Be it a place or someone's life. OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATidecidedtoleave • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ Collab with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts #Relationship #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #aboutme #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
I truly don't belong to any place 
where I need to fight for my stay.  I'd rather walk away than being an unwanted guest.. Be it a place or someone's life. 

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATidecidedtoleave

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification