Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best premiseletter Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best premiseletter Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about premi ke liye shayari, is duniya mein prem granth, avdhesh premi ka video, premi ke, avdhesh premi ke gana,

• 9 Followers
  • 9 Stories

Ayesha Ansari

Continue this letter. #premiseletter #Collab #postman #tothepeoplewhohaveforgottenme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

read more
                                                   I remember your fake smile, your fake concern and promises. I can never forget those days with you though it was merely a waste of time for you but for me there are golden memories which I still cherish. But I am happy that you forgetting me made me more brave and courageous for sure. Continue this letter. 

#premiseletter #collab #postman #tothepeoplewhohaveforgottenme #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

Bizz_are_ Soul

This a letter that sets the premise for you. Imagine being liked by someone who is liked by your best friend. What would you do? Imagine and write. #postman #premiseletter #tothefriendwholikesme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman #shestilllovesyou #yqquotes #yqbaba #silentlovestory

read more
Do you know she stole glances
at you,
smiled like a stupid when you spoke to her?
You came to talk to me
as you like me
But she just liked you silently,
from distance
but you ignored her.
Do you know she still writes for you?
I have read unknowingly,
one day...
She might be my best friend
but you cover her entire heart
more than me... This a letter that sets the premise for you. Imagine being liked by someone who is liked by your best friend. What would you do? Imagine and write. 

#postman #premiseletter #tothefriendwholikesme  #YourQuoteAndMine
#shestilllovesyou 
#yqquotes 
#yqbaba  
#silentlovestory

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Collab and continue this letter. #premiseletter #letters #postman #tothepeoplewhohaveforgottenme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I remember how we spent time together. I remember when you said I was your world and I meant everything to you. You just can't let me go. I remember how I was the one waiting for you to come back but you never turned back  Collab and continue this letter. 

#premiseletter #letters #postman #tothepeoplewhohaveforgottenme #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Winterpens 16

Collab and continue this letter. #premiseletter #letters #postman #tothepeoplewhohaveforgottenme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Because you were very close to my heart. Mind may can forget anyone but heart never❤️💓 Collab and continue this letter. 

#premiseletter #letters #postman #tothepeoplewhohaveforgottenme #YourQuoteAndMine

Paradoxical Penman

read more
Coz you can never remember vividly the best moment of your life but you always try to hold onto the feeling. 

Whereas you always vividly remember the worst moment of your life but you somehow cope with the feelings to move on with your life.  Collab and continue this letter. 

The Dream Doodler

Enveloped in #tdd_letters To the people who have forgotten me, I have forgotten who I was, when I was with you. But I remember you. I remember you as the people who made me believe that I have reasons that I should love myself before anybody else... Now, I'm a better me who hunts for only own needs and demands, only... You literally tried to murder my inner me... I survived and even drew up some true inferences of life... And now you claim to be victim of promise breaking? Shameless you are! #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #postman #premiseletter #tothepeoplewhohaveforgottenme

read more
I remember you as the people who made me believe that I have reasons that I should love myself before anybody else...

//Captioned//
 Enveloped in  #tdd_letters

To the people who have forgotten me,

I have forgotten who I was, when I was with you. But I remember you.
I remember you as the people who made me believe that I have reasons that I should love myself before anybody else...

Now, I'm a better me who hunts for only own needs and demands, only... You literally tried to murder my inner me... I survived and even drew up some true inferences of life... And now you claim to be victim of promise breaking? Shameless you are!

PRIYANKA KUMARI

read more
The memories and moments we share. I can't be that person again. But they will always have a place in my heart though not so significant. I will remember them because they were once a part in my life and witness the original me without filters and glitters which got painted on me as the time passed. Now I am covered in layers ,on meeting me first time you can't know me at all. If you would say you know me , that's only one layer and there are many more to discover. My personality ,my way of talking varies person to person. Some says I'm naive ,some says I'm mature , intelligent , responsible human being. But who am I,even I don't know at all. So how you can describe me. At last I want to say if we meet again , I may not be the same person but they will feel same familiarity and warmth from me. Collab and continue this letter. 

Sachin Pratap Singh

Continue this letter. #premiseletter #Collab #postman #tothepeoplewhohaveforgottenme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

read more
मेरे शहर में वो आज कल नही आता है
डाकिया डाक  लाया अब सुनाई  नही आता है
चीठी आने पर सब का सन्नाटा, 
कही न कही अब शोर मचाते है..

सामने वाले बाबा का अब कोई,
खत लेके नही आता है
बाबू जी आपका खत आया है
कहने वाला अब नही आता है

जाने खत में क्या खबर होगी
बच्चों की जिज्ञासा, बड़ो की चिंता लेकर 
अब डाकिया डाक लेकर नही आता है.. Continue this letter. 

#premiseletter #collab #postman #tothepeoplewhohaveforgottenme #YourQuoteAndMine

Miss Dadwal

#premiseletter #letters #postman #tothepeoplewhohaveforgottenme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It's not that I expect you to remember me, because I'm of understanding kind and know that everyone is busy in their life, but you are imprinted in my heart as I have made small small homes for my avid soul. Those moments spend with you are thrilling and always alive in my brain. So it's ohkay if you don't call or text because you are alive in my memory and mind. I long to those days but then it's ohkay nothing stays for long! 

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification