Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best rzimissthosedayswhen Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best rzimissthosedayswhen Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about rzim, iss tarah to hota hai, iss kya hota hai, iss pyaar ko kya naam doon serial dekhna hai, yu to kadardaan bahut hai iss duniya mai shayri 0,

• 20 Followers
  • 20 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Collab on this beautiful picture and add your thoughts to it! #rzimissthosedayswhen #yqrestzone #restzone #collabwithrestzone #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
the days were filled with companionable laughter unlike today when emptiness is often the only companion and laughter reduced to smileys.  Collab on this beautiful picture and add your thoughts to it!

#rzimissthosedayswhen #yqrestzone #restzone #collabwithrestzone #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Rest Zone
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

MSJ Quotes

Collab on this beautiful picture and add your thoughts to it! #rzimissthosedayswhen #yqrestzone #restzone #collabwithrestzone #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I didn't have to remember the days.. Collab on this beautiful picture and add your thoughts to it!

#rzimissthosedayswhen #yqrestzone #restzone #collabwithrestzone #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine

Gita Khanna

read more
  It was College days, early youth,and the whole world to explore.. 

Collab on this beautiful picture and add your thoughts to it!

Priyanka B Chakrabartty

Hello Resties!❤ Collab on this beautiful picture and add your thoughts to it!😊 Highlight and share this post so others don't miss it! 🥰 Do check out our pinned post😁 #rzimissthosedayswhen #yqrestzone #restzone #collabwithrestzone #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
I was a child
Free from all cares of life.
When worries of life
Were only about 
My studies and desires
Were limited only 
To my toys, dresses and shoes. Hello Resties!❤ 

Collab on this beautiful picture and add your thoughts to it!😊 

Highlight and share this post so others don't miss it! 🥰
Do check out our pinned post😁 

#rzimissthosedayswhen #yqrestzone #restzone #collabwithrestzone #yqbaba  #YourQuoteAndMine

S

read more
Everything seemed so easy 
Our friendship were pure ,
Dreams were full of going to Disney land , fairytale , chochlate world ....
But now it turned upside down 
Nothing is easy now 
Friendship turned to beneficiary ,
Dreams are of getting a good college , money , house , job .....
But in this swiftly moving world , 
Stay vigilant about not loosing YOURSELF .... Collab on this beautiful picture and add your thoughts to it!

Protesting Mind 💎

Collab on this beautiful picture and add your thoughts to it! #rzimissthosedayswhen #yqrestzone #restzone #collabwithrestzone #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #স্বপ্নরুদ্রেক #sapnorudrek

read more
 I was in school. Collab on this beautiful picture and add your thoughts to it!

#স্বপ্নরুদ্রেক 
#sapnorudrek

Soulmate (Yuhee)

Hello Resties!❤ Collab on this beautiful picture and add your thoughts to it!😊 Highlight and share this post so others don't miss it! 🥰 Do check out our pinned post😁 #rzimissthosedayswhen #yqrestzone #restzone #collabwithrestzone #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
love was on a pedestal  Hello Resties!❤ 

Collab on this beautiful picture and add your thoughts to it!😊 

Highlight and share this post so others don't miss it! 🥰
Do check out our pinned post😁 

#rzimissthosedayswhen #yqrestzone #restzone #collabwithrestzone #yqbaba  #YourQuoteAndMine

Manya Pandey

Collab on this beautiful picture and add your thoughts to it! #rzimissthosedayswhen #yqrestzone #restzone #collabwithrestzone #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba #yqdidi Collaborating with Rest Zone Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
We all are together...

When I reached the end of my college life I realised that inbetween those normal and pandemic days I lost the most important phase of my life...

Something I gonna miss the most now 
I know that, there will be : 
No more Classes! No setting at Benches!!
No waiting for Frnds! No more Jokes!!
No more Bunks! No more Fights!!
No more Celebrations! No more Assignments!!
No more Practicals! No more Seminars!! 
No more Projects! No more Canteen Foods!!

I realised that in the upcoming journey of finding something new we are going to MISS OURSELVES!! Collab on this beautiful picture and add your thoughts to it!

#rzimissthosedayswhen #yqrestzone #restzone #collabwithrestzone #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba #yqdidi 

Varadhan P M

read more

When Innocence Dominated
Plays preoccupied time
Future never bothered
Present dominated
Uninterrupted Sleep
Was a Bliss ! And Boon !
 Collab on this beautiful picture and add your thoughts to it!

Darshan Blon

Collab on this beautiful picture and add your thoughts to it! #rzimissthosedayswhen #yqrestzone #restzone #collabwithrestzone #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone Collaborating with YourQuote Baba We gathered in the living room and fought with our siblings to control the TV Remote, We thought we could buy the world when our relatives handed us 500 rupees note,

read more
We gathered in the living room and fought with our siblings to control the TV Remote,
We thought we could buy the world when our relatives handed us 500 rupees note,
We used to play out in the mud, dirtied our clothes, hands and face,
We acted innocent and cried out loud when we realized we created a mess,
Those days when computers and mobile meant luxury,
Not gathering for the Gilli-danda game meant “Treachery”,
Weekends were fun, happily we soaked the sun,
If only! we knew then, life is a race and we constantly have to Run. Collab on this beautiful picture and add your thoughts to it!

We gathered in the living room and fought with our siblings to control the TV Remote,
We thought we could buy the world when our relatives handed us 500 rupees note,
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification