Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best restrictionin1line Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best restrictionin1line Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about restriction in restriction enzyme refers to, restrict search providers to a specific list, restrict search to site, restrict search to domain, i look at you and see the rest of my life in front of my eyes,

• 21 Followers
  • 23 Stories

Sanchali Desai

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #restrictionin1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
 You can call me only after 11 pm Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #restrictionin1line 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sanchali Desai

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #restrictionin1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
 You can make friends but stay away from boys 
No late chats 
No night out 
No late birthday parties 

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #restrictionin1line 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Aman Chaudhary

read more
My trust for you never shares any truth outside your heart.  Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #restrictionin1line 

GOPIKAck

Block from self  #firstquote#restrictionin1line#rapidfire

Sweety PIe💚

724 #vibespeaks #soulneeds #glimpseofmysoul #restrictionin1line #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It seems like the more I try to become a better person for myself and others, the more shit I get.
so restrictions are there to control myself for entertain anyone who didn't get my vibes... 
#724 #vibespeaks #soulneeds #glimpseofmysoul 
 #restrictionin1line 
 #YourQuoteAndMine

Rahul Naik

Participated in the #rapidfire and define the word #restrictionin1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #latestquote #philosophy #Cage #Trending

read more
Thoughts are behind bars Participated in the #rapidfire and define the word #restrictionin1line 

#yqbaba #latestquote #philosophy #cage #trending

Sakshi Jasrotia

read more
Chain the mentality and limit the dreams. Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #restrictionin1line 

Anuj Jain

read more
But this is a temple and you are a muslim.  Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #restrictionin1line 

I Me

I even can't break those restrictions, Which I feel like are wrong... My overthinking reaches there too and questions my qualifications for it.... #IMeMyself #latenightquotes #overthinking #Qualification #YourQuoteAndMine #rapidfire #restrictionin1line #restictions

read more
Want to rebel,but can't make it,
Overthinking and qualifications stops me. I even can't break those restrictions,
Which I feel like are wrong...
My overthinking reaches there too and questions my qualifications for it....

#imemyself
#latenightquotes
#overthinking
#qualification

Aman Chaudhary

read more
My trust for you never shares any truth outside your heart.  Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #restrictionin1line 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification