Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best thedoorofmyheart Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best thedoorofmyheart Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about the love calculator, quote of the day, thought of the day, beauty and the beast, the quotes of love,

• 11 Followers
  • 11 Stories

Fairy Lights

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #thedoorofmyheart #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba love #hurt

read more
Shut it close, again, with an intensity unknown. 
It's easier to be guarded than being hurt again. 
 Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #thedoorofmyheart #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #love #hurt

Osho Jain

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #thedoorofmyheart #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The one who completes me.
OSHVIN ❤️🧿❤️ Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #thedoorofmyheart #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Thoughts From Me

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #thedoorofmyheart #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My fictional boyfriends right from the books,
For it is only them who have the power 
To unleash my creative mind. Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #thedoorofmyheart #YourQuoteAndMine

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
my childhood dreams Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #thedoorofmyheart #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more
another equally empty as mine!
There would be nothing to exhange then!
The emptiness would echo and reverberate
But all in vain.
Each Heart knows how heavy they are!
Ladden with Ego , Pride and Vanity! Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #thedoorofmyheart #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
to understand my feelings. Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #thedoorofmyheart #YourQuoteAndMine

Meenakshi M

read more
my loved ones only 😊🤗 Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #thedoorofmyheart #YourQuoteAndMine

Biman Saha

read more
The people who value me,
For the person I'm...
And who don't lie to me,
On my face... Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #thedoorofmyheart #YourQuoteAndMine

Durga Kannan

read more
Those I can trust blindly
Knowing well, my secrets
will remain so forever
even if destiny throws
us apart, playing its game. Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #thedoorofmyheart #YourQuoteAndMine

R.S. Meena

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #thedoorofmyheart #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
see beauty of things
 which I find in Nature. Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #thedoorofmyheart #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification