Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 20wordlongingstory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 20wordlongingstory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about book series in order/james patterson, quotes on law and order, quotes about cleanliness and orderliness, a life less ordinary book, a life less ordinary meaning,

• 12 Followers
  • 2649 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Yes, how I long for the taste of youth. 😪 Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #20wordlongingstory. A story should have a beginning, middle and an end. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I lost you even before I could savor your presence. Ah time! I wanna go back and taste my youth's essence Yes, how I long for the taste of youth. 😪

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #20wordlongingstory. A story should have a beginning, middle and an end.

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Aman Chaudhary

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #20wordlongingstory. A story should have a beginning, middle and an end. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Your happiness seizes my lips to utter. 
 A viable pace of soft ride, 
To gather some magnificent moments with you.  Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #20wordlongingstory. A story should have a beginning, middle and an end.

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Piyush Sharad

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #20wordlongingstory. A story should have a beginning, middle and an end. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I fall in love with a girl with whom I married and hoped to live happily after.  Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #20wordlongingstory. A story should have a beginning, middle and an end.

Piyush Sharad

read more
I fall in love with a girl with whom I married and hoped to live happily after.  Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #20wordlongingstory. A story should have a beginning, middle and an end.

Piyush Sharad

read more

Piyush Sharad

read more

Piyush Sharad

read more

Piyush Sharad

read more

Piyush Sharad

read more

Piyush Sharad

read more

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification