Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best collabgdoc Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best collabgdoc Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love coll 390, col ajay kumar sharma 110, hindi sad shayari for love inglish coll nahi aya, kya coll h hum 3, kya coll ha hum 3,

• 3 Followers
  • 434 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Abid

Sorry for the late response. #newwritersclub #yqbaba #yqenglishpoetry #yqrhymeandwrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Syed Aabidhussain #giftsydorcas #collabgdoc

read more
Promises are meant to be kept, 
Being in love is amateur,not always adept.   Sorry for the late response.

#newwritersclub
#yqbaba
#yqenglishpoetry
#yqrhymeandwrite
 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Syed Aabidhussain #giftsydorcas #collabgdoc

Abid

Sorry for the late response. #newwritersclub #yqbaba #yqenglishpoetry #yqrhymeandwrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Syed Aabidhussain #giftsydorcas #collabgdoc

read more
Promises are made to make one feel secure
Love has its own tribulations to endure.   Sorry for the late response.

#newwritersclub
#yqbaba
#yqenglishpoetry
#yqrhymeandwrite
 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Syed Aabidhussain #giftsydorcas #collabgdoc

Abid

Open for collab. On Qualities, Requirements in love. #yqbaba #newwritersclub #giftsydorcas #collabgdoc #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Giftsy Dorcas Collaborating with Sarote Erasito

read more
This step,
Requires bravery,
Embracing Audacity .  Open for collab. On Qualities, 
Requirements in love.

#yqbaba #newwritersclub #giftsydorcas #collabgdoc   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Giftsy Dorcas
Collaborating with Sarote Erasito

Giftsy Dorcas

Let your feelings flow through this background given by Convivial Wings #CWplainBG1971 #convivialwings #collabwithcw #YourQuoteAndMine #giftsydorcas #collabgdoc Collaborating with Convivial Wings

read more
The whispers of light whisk me away, 
to worlds beyond the weakened walls, 
wherein, 
I wish to wet me in webs of wonderous wisdom, 
but, 
weariness welcomes me, 
still, 
the whispers of light whisk me away. Let your feelings flow through this background given by Convivial Wings

#CWplainBG1971 #convivialwings #collabwithcw  #YourQuoteAndMine #giftsydorcas #collabgdoc
Collaborating with Convivial Wings

Giftsy Dorcas

Let your feelings flow through this background given by Cascade Writers Must use hashtag- #cascadewriters Specific hashtag- #CWplainBG1884 #cwplain #cartoonsworld #collabwithcw #collabgdoc #YourQuoteAndMine #giftsydorcas Collaborating with Cascade Writers

read more
Every sharp insult may make you feel isolated, 
But remember,
For sculptures to stand out,
It needs the sharp smashes.

Every rude remark may pull your moral down,
But remember, 
For gold to glitter,
It needs the fierce furnace.

Every deep cut may seem to rip you apart,
But remember,
For fragrances to fascinate,
It needs the pitiless presses.

So, if God puts you through the mortar,
He will  surely accentuate for you to be a victor. Let your feelings flow through this background given by Cascade Writers

Must use hashtag- #cascadewriters

Specific hashtag- #CWplainBG1884

#cwplain #cartoonsworld #collabwithcw #collabgdoc  #YourQuoteAndMine #giftsydorcas
Collaborating with Cascade Writers

Giftsy Dorcas

Collab with this prompt given by Cascade Writers using the hashtag #cwThemoreone Font: Times Newer Roman #cascadewriters #cartoonsworld #collabwithcw #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #giftsydorcas #collabgdoc Collaborating with Cascade Writers

read more
The more one realises that results are an outcome of different variants, bound by conditions, perfected with different rounds of examinations. Collab with this prompt given by Cascade Writers using the hashtag #cwThemoreone

Font: Times Newer Roman 

#cascadewriters #cartoonsworld #collabwithcw #collab   #YourQuoteAndMine #giftsydorcas #collabgdoc

Giftsy Dorcas

Let your feelings flow through this background given by Cascade Writers Must use hashtag- #cascadewriters #giftsydorcas #collabgdoc Specific hashtag- #CWplainBG1852 #cartoonsworld #collabwithcw #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Cascade Writers

read more
Closeness Coverts

Closeness,
is it 
a montage
or 
a mirage?
The heart
Desires,
Stalks,
Steals,
Seals,
then suddenly,
Sways,
Splits,
Sulks,
Diverges,
into 
montages
or
mirages? Let your feelings flow through this background given by Cascade Writers

Must use hashtag- #cascadewriters #giftsydorcas #collabgdoc

Specific hashtag- #CWplainBG1852

#cartoonsworld #collabwithcw #YourQuoteAndMine

Giftsy Dorcas

Welcome to the day 21 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. July. It's time to collab and elaborate on the #Metaphor. #hopeisthatfootprint #collabgdoc #giftsydorcas #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
that keep reappearing 
even after being washed away 
by the harshest waves. Welcome to the day 21 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. July.

It's time to collab and elaborate on the #metaphor. #hopeisthatfootprint #collabgdoc #giftsydorcas #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Giftsy Dorcas

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATheartdrawn • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ Collab with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #yqaestheticthoughts #giftsydorcas #collabgdoc

read more
From broken parts,
Springs new art,
From broken heart,
Sprouts new starts. OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATheartdrawn
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ 

Collab with your soulful words.✨ 

• Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts 

• Please maintain the aesthetics.

Giftsy Dorcas

*Quote No. 1400* Let your feelings flow through this background given by Cascade Writers Must use hashtag- #cascadewriters Specific hashtag- #CWplainBG1754 #YourQuoteAndMine #cartoonsworld #collabwithcw #giftsydorcas #collabgdoc

read more
Let me rest
Enough of the test
Of 
My tepidity
My tranquility
My serendipity
My surreality
I'm tired
I'm retired
Let me rest
Enough of the test. *Quote No. 1400*