Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best igetattached Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best igetattached Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ige share price, ige test, david ige, ige stock price, ανοσοσφαιρινη ige,

• 13 Followers
  • 13 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Here's a #doublecollab for all of you. #igetattached #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
attachment seems like some 
painful suffocating glue

I am able to breathe freely
holding the hands of detachment  Here's a #doublecollab for all of you. #igetattached #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Osho Jain

Here's a #doublecollab for all of you. #igetattached #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba 🌻 Jiv rangala 🍂

read more
My innocence is tainted ,
When my emotions are played,
When my honesty is defeated by the craftiness...
I am very simple girl,
Don't know the superficialty the society demands.

Confidence, honesty and simplicity knock the door of my heart and give me proposal for seven circumambulations with one word pyaar.
Have you seen Jogwa movie of Marathi language,
Bohat acchi hai dekhna...
And listen its song: jiv rangala...
Hariharan and shreya ghoshal ...just amazing.
And I love🌻...
 Here's a #doublecollab for all of you. #igetattached #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba 🌻
Jiv rangala 🍂

Gita Khanna

Here's a #doublecollab for all of you. #igetattached #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

My children are on their own, 
Time to let go.. 

They are  yet to learn to fly, 
Time to keep them warm..  Here's a #doublecollab for all of you. #igetattached #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
it doesn't match my pre judged thoughts

when it matches exactly I described in my thoughts...  Here's a #doublecollab for all of you. #igetattached #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
the relationship rope is slack

when the rope is tightened Here's a #doublecollab for all of you. #igetattached #YourQuoteAndMine

Beena sooraj

read more
 I realized that they were not being honest with me

I realized that there was sincere love in you

Here's a #doublecollab for all of you. #igetattached #YourQuoteAndMine

Kems Word

Here's a #doublecollab for all of you. #igetattached #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #kemsword

read more
You are not with me

You are with me Here's a #doublecollab for all of you. #igetattached #YourQuoteAndMine

#kemsword

Wallflower Wallflower

Here's a #doublecollab for all of you. #igetattached #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Babayour quote baba

read more

When  I LOVE 

When I POSSESIVE Here's a #doublecollab for all of you. #igetattached #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba#your quote baba

Tejaswini Dash

read more
My thoughts mismatch 

My thoughts match.  Here's a #doublecollab for all of you. #igetattached #YourQuoteAndMine

Monika Singh

read more
people pretend to be what they’re not.

I see somebody’s soul shine through amidst the chaos with positive vibes. Here's a #doublecollab for all of you. #igetattached #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification