Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best shadedshadow Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best shadedshadow Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about sha love story, lakme lip love best shade, in the shadow of the moon, you are the shadow to my life song, shadow of the day lyrics,

• 7 Followers
  • 13 Stories

Dayak Official ✍️

Open for collab 😌 • 4-in-1 COLLAB • #shadedshadow #yqbaba #Collab #CollabChallenge #collabbykp #YourQuoteAndMine #aestheticthoughts #dayakofficial Collaborating with Aesthetic Thoughts Vimarsh Munsif and Swati Rohit Gupta

read more
I know my past is like a shadow
Following me wherever, whenever
Which I can not run away from.
So the little light that I have 
I cast it in front of me
Leaving behind the shadow.  Open for collab 😌

• 4-in-1 COLLAB •  

#shadedshadow
#yqbaba #collab #collabchallenge #collabbykp #YourQuoteAndMine #aestheticthoughts #dayakofficial

Collaborating with Aesthetic Thoughts Vimarsh Munsif and Swati Rohit Gupta

Abid

• OPEN FOR COLLAB • 4-in-1 COLLAB • Try Aesthetic Thoughts' COLLAB CHALLENGE #shadedshadow and get a chance to win a follow back, a shoutout and a feature from us. Before you begin with this new challenge, have a look at the terms and conditions listed below! Terms and Conditions: #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #CollabChallenge #aestheticthoughts #yqsayyed

read more
My soul was a step ahead and 
my self lurked behind,
I wondered if my sights were fine 
or had I turned blind. 
Catastrophes and calamities have 
befallen on Earth, 
And the spared don't wince and
continue to be unkind
Have they no conscience and 
no pain for others? 
If this is a normal trait then 
why are we called 'Mankind'?  • OPEN FOR COLLAB • 4-in-1 COLLAB •  

Try Aesthetic Thoughts' COLLAB CHALLENGE #shadedshadow and get a chance to win a follow back, a shoutout and a feature from us. 

Before you begin with this new challenge, have a look at the terms and conditions listed below!

Terms and Conditions:

Cerebral Derange

• OPEN FOR COLLAB • 4-in-1 COLLAB • Try Aesthetic Thoughts' COLLAB CHALLENGE #shadedshadow and get a chance to win a follow back, a shoutout and a feature from us. Before you begin with this new challenge, have a look at the terms and conditions listed below! Terms and Conditions: #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #CollabChallenge #aestheticthoughts #Colt

read more
After eternal sleep,

shadow
Gone for long drive
Chasing to gate of heaven
Flying on sky
Reaching edge of paradise
Find gate of heaven
to rest my soul eternally • OPEN FOR COLLAB • 4-in-1 COLLAB •  

Try Aesthetic Thoughts' COLLAB CHALLENGE #shadedshadow and get a chance to win a follow back, a shoutout and a feature from us. 

Before you begin with this new challenge, have a look at the terms and conditions listed below!

Terms and Conditions:

Cerebral Derange

• OPEN FOR COLLAB • 4-in-1 COLLAB • Try Aesthetic Thoughts' COLLAB CHALLENGE #shadedshadow and get a chance to win a follow back, a shoutout and a feature from us. Before you begin with this new challenge, have a look at the terms and conditions listed below! Terms and Conditions: #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #CollabChallenge #aestheticthoughts #Colt

read more
My shadow has UNIQUE
Properties,
Hunt within flaws 
Bring them out 
And reflect to me 
To repair flaws within me • OPEN FOR COLLAB • 4-in-1 COLLAB •  

Terms and Conditions:

Cerebral Derange

read more
Chaotic life accountred by
shadow of conscious death,
But I don't know,
Released chimerical shadow to
Search for conscious death,
wandering whole universe
And said 
"Et voilà"
Within life
Need to abnegate EGO and "I" • OPEN FOR COLLAB • 4-in-1 COLLAB •  

Terms and Conditions:

Cerebral Derange

• OPEN FOR COLLAB • 4-in-1 COLLAB • Try Aesthetic Thoughts' COLLAB CHALLENGE #shadedshadow and get a chance to win a follow back, a shoutout and a feature from us. Before you begin with this new challenge, have a look at the terms and conditions listed below! Terms and Conditions: #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #aestheticthoughts #Colt

read more
If there is light 
There is shadow,
If there is darkness
There is no shadow
Why these shadow
Behave as fake friends,
Let's these shadow
teach you something • OPEN FOR COLLAB • 4-in-1 COLLAB •  

Terms and Conditions:

Cerebral Derange

read more
After eternal sleep,

shadow
Gone for long drive
Chasing to gate of heaven
Flying on sky
Reaching edge of paradise
Find gate of heaven
to rest my soul eternally • OPEN FOR COLLAB • 4-in-1 COLLAB •  

Terms and Conditions:

Cerebral Derange

read more
My shadow has UNIQUE
Properties,
Hunt within flaws 
Bring them out 
And reflect to me 
To repair flaws within me • OPEN FOR COLLAB • 4-in-1 COLLAB •  

Terms and Conditions:

Cerebral Derange

read more
Chaotic life accountred by
shadow of conscious death,
But I don't know,
Released chimerical shadow to
Search for conscious death,
wandering whole universe
And said 
"Et voilà"
Within life
Need to abnegate EGO and "I" • OPEN FOR COLLAB • 4-in-1 COLLAB •  

Terms and Conditions:

Cerebral Derange

• OPEN FOR COLLAB • 4-in-1 COLLAB • Try Aesthetic Thoughts' COLLAB CHALLENGE #shadedshadow and get a chance to win a follow back, a shoutout and a feature from us. Before you begin with this new challenge, have a look at the terms and conditions listed below! Terms and Conditions: #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #aestheticthoughts #Colt

read more
If there is light 
There is shadow,
If there is darkness
There is no shadow
Why these shadow
Behave as fake friends,
Let's these shadow
teach you something • OPEN FOR COLLAB • 4-in-1 COLLAB •  

Terms and Conditions:
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification