Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best complaintin1line Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best complaintin1line Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about consenting to adjust a complaint, poetry comp, never complain never explain quotes, complain quotes, complaint quotes,

• 16 Followers
  • 28 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Happy teacher's day💖 Participate in this #rapidfire and define #complaintin1line Sumana My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Teacher, sumana put chewing gum on my uniform.  Happy teacher's day💖

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #complaintin1line
Sumana 
My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #complaintin1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I lost my job. My husband left me. Now covid positive too? Oh God?! Why me? 🤦‍♀️ Participate in this #rapidfire and define #complaintin1line

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #complaintin1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
This is the second time I am reporting about the harassment to the YQ helpline and no action has been taken as yet.  Participate in this #rapidfire and define #complaintin1line

Gita Khanna

read more
Reverse the position of ai and life is beautiful.. Otherwise unhappy Participate in this #rapidfire and define #complaintin1line

Shree

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #complaintin1line #a_journey_of_thoughts #unboundeddesires #yourquote #yqdidi My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

read more

Accept that stars are not for all.

(...may be you didn't try enough!!) Participate in this #rapidfire and define #complaintin1line
#a_journey_of_thoughts
#unboundeddesires
#yourquote
#yqdidi

Anuj Jain

read more
You should use a good deo.  Participate in this #rapidfire and define #complaintin1line

Anuj Jain

read more
What, pancakes again?  Participate in this #rapidfire and define #complaintin1line

Anuj Jain

read more
I told you to pour hot water over the tea leaves and you poured boiling water.  Participate in this #rapidfire and define #complaintin1line

Varadhan P M

read more

Is the first excuse of the wife about her Mother in law ☺️
Complaint is the refuge of the Weak.
It is the safest shield and weapon of the
Weakest . 
We have used it Profusely in our childhoods !  Participate in this #rapidfire and define #complaintin1line

Dr Upama Singh

read more
Whenever I ask you to go out for shopping, you always make up some excuse for not accompanying me, wife said to husband Participate in this #rapidfire and define #complaintin1line

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification